Chapter 19 - a surprise visit

"Are you sure Master Sirius?"

"Ofcourse. After all the good things that you have done? I don't think that reward is quite enough, though." He said as I squealed in delight.

"But, you shouldn't tell this to anyone, even to your close friends, as all students are not allowed to leave the academy."

"Yes Master! It's a secret then!" I exclaimed before I ask, if it's fine to spend the night in the orphanage and then come back tomorrow morning.

"Absolutely not! Listen to me young Lady. If your friends and other students, found that I let you out, what do will think they will think of me?" He asked and I could sensed that he's very displeased.

Since the moment I met him, I've always known that he's a very calm person until today. Guess, I went a bit overboard huh!

"I'm just jesting Master! Please calm down. I promise I'll comeback before the curfew." I reassured him and saw how he sighed in relief.

"Glad to hear that, then you can go now." He said.

"See you later, Master." I replied before, I rushed out of his room and head to the back side of the Academy where no one could see me.

As a result of the incident with the Portal, Igneus refused to use it and since he has never been there (orphanage) the Headmaster permits us to leave through flying.

"Guess, we have to do the fun way, right Igneus?" I told him with a smile.

While on his back, flying is the best feeling ever! And I can't forget the feeling, the first time I'd flown back to the Academy after our surprise visit at Uncles' INN.

"Yes. So are you ready?"

"Aye Captain!"

"Igneus! Right over there

"Igneus! Right over there." I told him as I caught the sight of the orphanage even from afar.

"Alright, just hold on tight, Master." He warned before we descend swiftly, making me squealed in excitement.

"That's so fun, Igneus!" I remark as I finally step my foot on the ground.

"Glad to hear that. It's been a while since I used my wings." He replied and stretched out his black and broad wings, like he's telling 'Look Master, look how big I am!'