Chapter 3: bell

"Little Orange." Luo Zhi replied before she hung up, "I got into trouble, Dad will break my leg."

The other end of the phone was silent, and no one answered.

"Since you are both in the company, I will go home first."

Luo Zhi's tone was relaxed, he raised his hand and dialed the bell hanging in front of the car: "You help me keep an eye on it, I'll take a few changes of clothes and leave..."

Luo Orange interrupted him on the other side of the phone: "...So the second brother's injury was really caused by you?"

Luo Zhi paused for a while.

He still held the phone in one hand, lowered his gaze, and did not answer immediately.

"Second brother is seriously injured, and his head is covered with gauze. No matter how I ask him, he won't say anything." Luo Cheng's tone was colder than before, "So you really did it."

"Why do you always do this?"

Luo Cheng asked: "Is it short of money again, or is something at home that makes you dissatisfied again?"

Luo Zhi raised his head and leaned back on the seat.

He was silent for a while before smiling: "It's not at all, little sister, it was me and Jian Huaiyi who had a private conflict."

"I didn't agree on a few words. I was on impulse." Luo Zhi let go of the bell, "Please help me and Dad. Don't you want the script that you recently bid for? I'll buy it for you."

Luo Cheng went to an art school, and the group's final assignment was missing a good script.

Just two days ago, Luo Cheng was so worried that he couldn't sleep, and in the middle of the night, he sent a circle of friends everywhere to ask for help.

Luo Zhi didn't tell her that he had secretly asked someone to buy the script.

Although the original script was not a hit, it was of high quality, and it was adapted by a well-known senior screenwriter himself, which almost emptied the little money he had saved.

Luo Zhi bought the script, watched it for one night, and was so moved that he used up two whole packs of paper.

Anyway, it is my own film and television company, near the water tower. He was going to set up a relatively formal team directly, and then invite a few professional teachers to guide him and shoot a web drama for Luo Cheng and her classmates.

Luo Zhi has been busy with this matter these days.

He was going to give Luo Cheng a surprise, and kept the matter so tightly that few people in the entire company knew about it.

...Although now is not the right time in his plan at all, but it doesn't seem to care so much.

"Little sister." Luo Zhi said, "Actually—"

On the other end of the phone, Luo Orange just said in a low voice, "It's time for Dad to break your leg."

The second half of the sentence was drowned out by tinnitus.

It was a sound Luo Zhi had never heard before. It was like the roar of a train or some kind of huge vehicle. When it whistled and rumbled past, even the railroad tracks and the dull and sticky air trembled slightly.

Luo Zhi raised his hand, covered his ear, and switched the phone to one side.

Luo Cheng is well-bred, well-behaved and docile, whoever sees her will praise a sensible and caring little girl, and she has never blushed or made a loud noise with anyone.