Chapter 43: guest

Wanghai Villa quietly changed its owner.

This incident didn't make much splash. The heir of the Ren family had a mental problem, and he was forced to receive medical treatment for intentionally hurting others.

The business has been in trouble one after another, and the partners have also been cut off a lot. Under the panic, the Ren family has already packaged and sold a lot of assets.

Although the villa in Wanghai was successfully sold, no one was seen to move in immediately. Instead, it was thoroughly cleaned and remodeled from the inside out, and the garden was also hired to take care of it.

Although no one knows what's going on inside the villa, the old shop owner near the villa's private beach chats with frequent tourists, and they all feel that the beach seems to be starting to look like ten years ago again.

Ten years ago, Wanghai was specially transformed by Ren Shuangmei and wanted to give it to Luo Chi.

This villa was supposed to be Luo Chi's thirteenth birthday present, and every detail in it was hidden.

The ochre-red roof is extremely saturated. When the weather is good, it will connect with the clouds to form a burnt sunset. If the sea is foggy, you can recognize the location of the villa at a glance by the red spires.

The villa was originally a brick wall, but many walls were painted white, and there were readily available paints everywhere, allowing Luo Chi to paint anything he liked on it.

The hut where Luo Chi lived was embraced by the garden. There has always been a special person to take care of it, not only can you see the vigorous and lush vegetation from the window, but also ensure that the sun can shine in at all times.

If Aunt Ren also came to the villa, most of them could not help but drag Luo Chi to the main house of the villa - there was actually Luo Chi's room there. The room she chose for Luo Chi has a super spacious terrace, from which you can see the sea at a glance, and you can hear the soft sound of the waves at night.

The back of the villa is surrounded by reefs, and it has been walking along the reefs to the low hills. There is a pavilion in a very good position on the top. Standing in the pavilion, you can just see Luo Chi's hut.

Down the slate steps is the beach, which is sheltered from the wind and perfect for barbecues and bonfires.

These arrangements were all regarded as surprises, and they were kept strictly secret, not revealed to Luo Chi at all, and they were accidentally hidden for ten years.

In the past ten years, many unrelated people have lived in the villa, and many of the original layouts have been altered or abandoned.

Minglu led someone to completely clean up the traces of the past, and found the designer who was responsible for the renovation of the villa, and renovated it as much as possible from the inside out, and finally restored it to its original appearance.

Until this evening, the main house was finally almost cleaned up.

When Minglu walked through the garden and came to the hut, Luo Chi was picked up by Mingwei Pavilion because he successfully picked up ten shells, and placed them on the hammock in the garden.

The hammock was brought by Ming Lu, and it was only intended to be used for decoration. Luo Chi's right leg couldn't exert any force at all, and it was difficult to maintain balance. As soon as it was put on it, it shook violently.

Minglu's heart was overwhelmed, and he hurried over: "Sir—"

Ming Weiting shook his head: "It doesn't matter."