Chapter 50: impulse

Ming Weiting listened to him playing the tune slowly.

Luo Chi's physical strength couldn't keep up. He was suffering from a low-grade fever, and his strength was already weak. It was all made up for by the rehabilitation exercises these days. By the last sentence, he couldn't lift it up a bit.

Luo Chi tried his best to suppress his right hand from shaking, and when he was about to fall down from exhaustion, Ming Weiting suddenly held his hand.

Ming Weiting's strength continued to rise steadily. According to his strength guide, he accompanied him to play the last few notes.

Ming Weiting lowered his gaze and saw Luo Chi's downcast eyes with concentration.

Really comfortable on rainy days.

Great for staying at home and sleeping at home.

Ming Weiting accompanied him to finish playing the whole song and wanted to withdraw his hand, but was caught by the force of Luo Chi's hand.

Taking care of Luo Chi these days has long since formed a habit. Ming Weiting's strength to withdraw was firm, and he held Luo Chi's trembling right hand: "Uncomfortable?"

Luo Chi shook his head and wiped the sweat that dripped down.

With his right hand on Mr. Shadow's hand, he looked at Mingwei Pavilion with bright eyes.

The light outside the window was very dim, and there were no lights in the room, but this dimness did not seem oppressive and dull at all.

Ming Weiting thought about the reason for a while, and then found out that it was because of Luo Chi.

Because of Luo Chi, nothing is dull.

Luo Chi didn't know that at the bonfire party ten years ago, he was not the only audience on the cruise.

The weather was gloomy all day, and the guests were not in a good mood. No project was arranged at night, just a temporary diversion because the weather was not suitable for sailing, and it was an ordinary temporary port of call.

Mrs. Ren installed pickups on Luo Chi's guitar, connected the effects and speakers, and the sound could be transmitted far away.

In a place where Luo Chi couldn't see, someone pushed open the window and walked to the deck curiously to look into the distance.

The sky was still very gloomy, and even at night, there were still a lot of thick and dark clouds.

The boat slowly became lively.

Not everyone went to listen to the guitar, it was just that people started walking around, chatting, and laughing lightly.

Suddenly someone said that the sea breeze was so comfortable tonight.

He was knocked down again by the force of his palm, and Ming Weiting recovered himself.

Luo Chi was sweating on his forehead and his chest was heaving, but he still held the guitar and stared at him expectantly.

Ming Weiting saw that he was so happy, and he didn't consciously show a smile. He raised his hand and touched Luo Chi's ear: "Why is it so cool."

Luo Chi's earlobes instantly heated up, and the corners of his mouth couldn't hold back, and he moved closer while supporting his body with one hand.

He was full of excitement, and just as he was about to speak, he heard Mr. Shadow stop for two seconds and continued to reflect seriously: "How come there are fans who don't praise people so much."