Chapter 48: captain

Luo Chi leaned against his shoulder.

Luo Chi pressed hard against his shoulder, his thin and thin back was trembling because of the rapid choking and coughing, but he still held his arm regardless of the strength he squeezed.

That kind of force isn't just an answer to that question at all.

In the dim and thin mist, the soaked leaves were swept away by the sea breeze.

A few sparks burst out from the branches of the citrus tree. Then in an instant, a fire desperately devoured all reality and all the past and struggled to catch fire.

The fire ignited, and with the strength that would rather burn himself out at any cost, he rushed out to touch the falling shadow.

Ming Weiting dragged Luo Chi back into his arms to be firm.

Luo Chi was silent, trembling with pain all over his body, and curled up tightly under his jacket.

His head doesn't hurt now, it doesn't hurt at all, the pain comes from his body. It could be somewhere in the chest that hasn't been felt for a long time, it could be some bone marrow in the spine.

The pain that was so intense that it seemed to burn him up engulfed him in an instant. He may have been stripped of flesh and blood at that moment, and even the bones were scraped off one by one. He seemed to be standing next to his body, watching the fire burn him completely.

It didn't have to be grey and white cold embers.

It wasn't necessarily a cold ember.

Ming Weiting hugged Luo Chi, raised his hand to protect Luo Chi's head and neck, and hugged the person in the elbow.

He gave a clearer response than Luo Chi's force, until the body in his arms finally began to relax, and slowly stopped the trembling that broke out almost instantly.

Outside the bedroom door, Ming Lu, who came to deliver the oxygen generator, did not enter the door. He met Ming Weiting's gaze, smiled reassuringly, and placed the machine gently at the door.

Ming Weiting did not rush to get up and go to get it.

He waited until Luo Chi's breath had almost calmed down, lifted the corner of his coat, and went in with his shoulders bent.

A coat is not enough to cover two people, and light comes in from all directions.

Luo Chi lowered his eyes, was concentrating on adjusting his breathing, and was stunned by the light.

He was a little curious, bent his eyes, and looked at Mr. Shadow who suddenly appeared in front of him.

Ming Weiting touched Luo Chi's sweaty back, raised his hand to let Luo Chi lean on him, and wiped away the dripping tears on his face with his cuff.

Ming Weiting's movements were very careful. He and Luo Chi were under the jacket together, and his voice was also soft: "Do you want to go to the beach tomorrow?"

This question is important, but it is a bit awkward at this time.

Luo Chi opened his eyes slightly, still obeying the rules of truth, and nodded.

Ming Weiting asked again, "Do you want to eat peach candy tomorrow?"

Luo Chi's throat moved slightly. These days he was almost completely bitter with the medicine, and the aroma of peaches almost appeared in his mouth, and he nodded lightly.

Ming Weiting asked, "Do you want to go home tomorrow?"

Luo Chi had already nodded subconsciously, and only halfway through the nod did he suddenly realize what the problem was this time.