Chapter 12: ferry ticket

Luo Zhi slept for a long time.

He had a lot of dreams that were too good to be true.

He dreamed that he was drawing the sunrise against the drawing board on the top of the mountain surrounded by clouds, that he was sitting on the bridge with the bright moon and flowing water and playing the guitar, and that the stranger who passed by stopped, beckoned and smiled at him.

In the dream, he raised a squirrel, hopping around his shoulders and head. He was very afraid of life. When he saw someone, he would burrow in through his neckline.

More dreams are about the sea, Luo Zhi has always liked the sea, so vast and so far, the sea can not see the end, as long as you keep going, you will reach another world.

He seemed to have lived a fulfilling life in a dream, and when he woke up, he was so comfortable that he didn't want to move at all.

Luo Zhi fed himself a strawberry-flavored hard candy.

The sweet and sour fruity fragrance bloomed on the tip of the tongue. I don't know why, all of a sudden it brought out those warm scenes in the dream. The picture finally freezes on many faces imagined by himself. They stop, reach out to touch his head, hold him steady, and smile at him tenderly.

Then his nostrils rushed into a sharp sourness that he had never seen before, as if the years of percussion had finally paid off, leaving a fatal crack at a certain point in his body.

Luo Zhi suddenly felt his eyes swell and get hot.

For more than ten minutes, Luo Zhi suddenly completely lost control over his body.

It was as if he had been caught in a nightmare, and at a certain moment in the ward, Luo Zhi was switched to a third perspective far away without warning, watching him blankly and unconsciously.

When playing in the water in front of the sink, the transparent liquid splashed into the eyes now comes out in big chunks, don't care at all, every blink of the eye will bring out more water vapor than before.

He saw his body fall to the floor, breathing heavily, not only his shoulders, hands and feet, but even his hair was shaking and trembling uncontrollably. Like a cramp in the back of someone slashing open, like a fish about to drown in the air on land.

After about half an hour, the control and consciousness of the body were restored together, and it was returned to Luo Zhi.

Luo Zhi touched his face and found that the whole face was wet and his chest was still throbbing and hurting.

Luo Zhi couldn't help laughing softly.

…what.

You can still shed tears in a dream, little faucet.

Luo Zhi wiped his face amusingly, and laughed at himself unceremoniously and loudly in his mind for a long time.

He checked carefully and confirmed that the broken glass he was holding on his chest had not been lost, and that he was no longer so dizzy after eating the candy, so he propped up the floor and sat up slowly.

This time, my right leg can also move, but there is still a little numbness and lack of energy, but it is not serious.

Say he is tough.

No matter what goes wrong, just close your eyes and think about nothing, and just fall asleep.

If he can't wake up... leave him alone.

Isn't this opening my eyes again on a new day?

Luo Zhi maintained the position of sitting against the wall for a while, and when he was no longer dizzy in this position, he turned to kneeling on the bed, closed his eyes and patiently waited for the end of the endlessly spinning roller coaster.