Chapter 4: dessert

When Huaisheng Entertainment was taken away, Luo Zhi had already prepared himself mentally.

In the eyes of Luo Chengxiu, the head of the family, a medium-sized entertainment company that was once almost delisted and closed down, and now barely has a medium-sized entertainment company, may have some value, but it is far from worth the trouble.

For Luo Chengxiu, this was just a decision made at will.

Giving the company to Jian Huaiyi is just to make Luo Cheng have family support behind him, so that he will not be bullied.

Compared with Luo Zhi, handing over to Jian Huaiyi to be in charge of Huaisheng Entertainment and letting Jian Huaiyi take care of Luo Cheng would of course make everyone in the family feel more at ease.

Luo Zhi opened the unread email in his mailbox.

Luo Chengxiu went to the company in person and sent someone to take over in person, which meant that Huaisheng Entertainment really had a relationship with the Luo family.

Usually those board members who are stingy about providing and sharing the least bit of resources, and are only active when the profit is shared, the efficiency at this time is unprecedentedly high.

Just the time it took to make a phone call, these people have already worked together to find out the reason why Luo Zhi "can't continue to be in charge of the company".

I don't know if I saw Jian Huaiyi's painted face, but the wording of the email was quite polite, and he cautiously stated that his personal image had a negative impact on the company to a certain extent, and he was not suitable for the position of general manager.

Luo Zhi closed the car window.

He casually lowered the air conditioner by two degrees, and clicked on the link attached to the email to have a look.

It's a trending search that just hit the top of the list a few minutes ago.

The timing was just right. Just two hours ago, Li Weiming, who was currently in the limelight, suddenly posted a Weibo, telling an unbearable past.

In this Weibo, Li Weiming recalled the past two years ago when he was only an unknown 18th-tier artist before he became popular, and he was forced by a person in charge to take him to a hotel to open a room late at night.

On Weibo, Li Weiming frankly admitted that this incident had a considerable impact on him.

Li Weiming said that since that incident, he has been suppressed and hidden, and he has also suffered serious psychological problems. It was only recently that he finally plucked up the courage to walk out of the shadows.

Although no one was named or pointed on Weibo, everyone knew that Li Weiming was an artist of Huaisheng Entertainment.

In recent months, Li Weiming has become well known because of an adapted big IP. This Weibo is quite in line with his character in the play. The pain, hesitation, despair and desperation performed in the play were instantly substituted into the long Weibo, which caused a thousand waves and swept the number of fans and passersby. Unclear righteous indignation.

It didn't take long for the angry fans to pick up a bunch of information, and they were trying to reason and solve a case. Finally, they finally targeted Luo Zhi, who had just taken over the company two years ago.

So far, there is no suspense.

When Luo Zhi himself made his debut as a singer, he was chased and sent many threatening letters because of the rumors that he was trying to oppress people.