Chapter 22: dusty

Luo Jun sat for a long time before realizing that there was only a busy tone to hang up on the phone.

It's no surprise,

After all, all that has to be said has been said.

The other party's attitude is gentle, and most of them treat him as the family member of the victim. Naturally, they will not greet each other as politely as in the business field.

That Ming family... there was no need to greet him politely.

Mingjia's field is at sea, not only in cruise ships and maritime trade. Few people know the depth of the family that is entrenched in the sea, but everyone who has a boat in the business knows the rules.

The hottest routes on the high seas have to go to the Ming family for a ruling on conflicts and disputes; if there is any trouble on the way to the sea, as long as they seek shelter from the Ming family in time, most of them can turn the corner.

This accident was just a rather inconspicuous medium-tonnage cruise ship owned by Mingjia. The rescue was very professional and timely. Most of the people were just a little frightened, and even a few were injured. The amount of compensation for each passenger was still staggeringly high.

Luo Jun thought endlessly, and suddenly, after realizing it, he was sharply stabbed by a certain word in his original thought.

The thought grew sharper and sharper, until it pierced his flesh and strangled him with blood.

…Victims.

It is clear that the rescue is professional and timely, and even the injured are few, why would anyone be killed?

Why is it Luo Zhi who was killed?

He thought so, and knew better than anyone how ridiculous these thoughts were. He seems to be making a poor court testimony, desperately denying every word, every word is not attacking himself.

Because he didn't think of Luo Zhi until the end, no matter how professional the rescue was, he couldn't save an empty shell that wouldn't move.

Because he watched his younger brother become an empty shell.

He was finally unable to deny his crime, which was not limited to the shipwreck of the cruise ship, but extended forward thirteen years, back to the afternoon when the lost child was brought home.

He never had any qualifications to teach Luo Zhi a lesson. He was cowardly and self-righteous, and stood on the sidelines ridiculously, and now, he still can only rely on doing something more cowardly and ridiculous to offset the thorns that are grinding flesh and blood growing in his memories.

Luo Jun raised his eyes, he saw the car waiting outside the door

That car was the usual car of the Luo family and would take him home. Luo Jun didn't know what he would face when he got home, so he thought of Luo Zhi again.

Does Luo Zhi have such an experience every time he returns to Luo's house?

Not accurate, it should be more difficult than him.

I don't know what will be waiting at home, and I don't know how everyone will treat him.

It's like floating on a dark sea of ​​ice, possibly being dragged by any wave into the boundless drowning that is only cold.

Look, he is no better than Jian Huaiyi, and he is shamelessly comparing himself with Luo Zhi.

How to match and compare with Luo Zhi?