Chapter 30: make a wish

When Minglu came back from the dock, he bumped into the lunch box delivered to the outside of the ward.

Early this morning, Ming Weiting took Luo Chi off the boat and came to the hospital to check his body.

This private hospital is owned by an affiliated family of the Ming family and is reliable enough. As soon as Luo Chi was admitted to the hospital, he was immediately placed in a meticulous manner, underwent a detailed body examination, and was inviting relevant expert groups to discuss his condition.

Luo Chi was sound asleep along the way, and he didn't even have the slightest reaction when he was pushed into the nuclear magnetic cabin for examination and blood tests.

Minglu thought that Luo Chi would not wake up, so he did not specially arrange breakfast, and took time out to deal with some things according to Ming Weiting's instructions.

Ming Lu took the lunch box and knocked on the closed door: "Sir?"

Ming Weiting was holding Luo Chi firmly on the sofa, nodded, raised his hand and made a gesture.

Minglu understood, walked in lightly, and opened the lunch box.

For the time being, Luo Chi's swallowing ability is still uncertain. Once the liquid food is choked, it will be dangerous again, so Mingwei Pavilion did not let anyone prepare porridge and soup today.

If Luo Chi can still eat, he can gradually withdraw the nutrient solution that he needs to lose every day.

Anyway, it's always good to have less fluids.

Luo Chi's situation is special. The stress response hidden deep in his body still retains the instinct of self-preservation, and it is dangerous to bury the indwelling needle. However, several needles are needed every day, and there are already large bruises on the backs of the hands and elbows.

Ming Weiting retracted his gaze, and as usual, he first asked Luo Chi good morning and introduced himself.

Luo Chi didn't respond. He was leaned against the sofa by Ming Weiting, but his pale neck seemed to be unable to bear the weight, his head drooped slightly, and his eyes fell blankly on his fingertips.

So Ming Weiting also walked there, half squatting in front of the sofa, looking up to meet Luo Chi's eyes.

He tried to touch the back of Luo Chi's hand lightly, and found that the hand was not shaking, so he tried to hold his fingertips, and then gradually moved upwards to hold the hand resting on Luo Chi's leg.

Luo Chi didn't resist, his palm was held by Mingwei Pavilion, and his wrist fell softly without any effort.

Ming Weiting helped him cover the bruise on the back of his hand with a hot towel.

Probably sensing the wet warmth on the back of his hand, Luo Chi slowly reacted a little, his eyes moved, and he recognized a vague figure from the dense fog that was only blank.

Ming Weiting looked up and waited for him, until the dark and empty eyes condensed a little focus and fell on him.

"Good morning." Ming Weiting said softly, "I'm Ming Weiting, I like you very much, and I'm chasing your star."

Ming Weiting slowed down his speech: "I got a chance to treat you to breakfast, okay? If you agree, I will be honored."

Ming Lu was a little dumbfounded. He knew that Luo Chi couldn't handle such complicated information for the time being, but he still didn't want to disturb this scene. He just tried to relax his movements as much as possible.