Chapter 27: video

Mingwei Pavilion opened the door and strode over.

He walked into Luo Chi's line of sight, he held the edge of the bed with one hand, and squatted down straight to meet Luo Chi's eyes.

This time Mingwei Pavilion finally made it in time for the first time.

Luo Chi couldn't figure out that there was actually nothing in front of him, and the shadow and the shadow were stacked together and suddenly became within reach. He was so frightened that his eyelashes trembled slightly, and he sat for a while.

There was a warm warmth on his hands, and after he got used to it for a while, he held his fingers a little bit.

Luo Chi opened his eyes blankly.

He is not familiar with this kind of touch, and his body instinctively trembles at this unpredictable unfamiliarity, but he really has no strength to move.

He was in a thick fog that he couldn't get out of. The fog had nothing but slowly wrapped around him, making him also become a part of those fogs.

Mr. Shadow was in his fog and held his hand.

Ming Weiting held Luo Chi's hand.

He watched Luo Chi's expression relax a little from the trance. Although he was still confused about where he was, the tiny trembling dormant in his body had gradually calmed down, and his icy fingers were finally stained with a little warmth. .

Luo Chi's fingers curled up in his palm, no longer struggling, no longer looking for something to defend himself.

Although it was just the relaxation of trust this night, there was no guarantee that Luo Chi would still be able to remember these things tomorrow, but as long as there were changes, there would be no way out.

Ming Weiting was relieved, got up and sat on the bed, reaching out and wrapping Luo Chi's body leaning against the wall.

That half of the body is already as cold as the wall, or even colder.

Ming Weiting helped him to lie down and rearranged the bed.

This time, he tried to touch Luo Chi's hair again, and confirmed that Luo Chi did not feel uncomfortable, so he slowly pressed the force of his palm onto the soft short hair.

Luo Chi curled up in the quilt, half-closed his eyes, and he rubbed his hair.

Luo Chi's eyelashes trembled a few times, as if trying to open a little more, but he was dragged by sleepiness and slowly sank.

It was probably because such a scene was too common, so common that one couldn't help but think, if those things hadn't happened, if the people he met at any fork in the road weren't so bad... Luo Chi probably would have been like this.

Staying up all night wrote a super nice song and drew a super nice picture.

The bonfire party was so much fun that I fell on the beach that was baked warm, not wanting to talk or move.

Accidentally walking outside for too long and too far, until the moon came out before I got home, took a hot shower, stretched my arms and lay down comfortably regardless of...

"Go to sleep, you'll get better."

Ming Weiting said softly, "It will be fine, don't worry."

He stretched out his hand to cover Luo Chi's eyes, and when he opened his palm again, the person beside him was light and soundly asleep.

Ren Chenbai once again had a closed door at the Ming family's cruise company.

The Ming family's new cruise ship is moored at the seaside port. Mr. Ming of this generation is on board and will not leave until the follow-up processing of the cruise wreck is completed.