Chapter 20: covered with water

What happened after that was not for him.

Power and wealth are of no use at all, and severe hypothermia after falling into the water can kill people.

Passengers were put on life jackets for emergency evacuation and sent to nearby rescue boats, which would transfer them to the nearest land.

Luo Jun finally stopped a crew member who was in charge of contacting the rescue and described Luo Zhi's situation as best he could.

"...You said someone was still in the water?" The man stopped, "or your brother? Did you see him fall into the water?"

The man stared at Luo Jun in surprise: "Why didn't you say it just now?!"

Luo Jun was uncomfortably stabbed by the sight he cast, and instinctively frowned, but suddenly fell silent because of the next question.

Why didn't you say it just now?

The rescue of the shipwreck where every second counts, and the sea of ​​ice that may cost an extra life if one more delay is delayed, I watched my brother fall into the water with my own eyes, but I didn't tell it until this time...

Yu Fang's complex expression obviously contained more meaning, and his gaze was even more straightforward to the point that it was almost disrespectful.

It was the first time that Luo Jun was suspected of being so insulting, and he felt annoyed and angry: "The situation was too chaotic at the time."

This is of course not the explanation he was going to give, he just said the first sentence, and then the following words were suddenly blocked back in his throat for some reason.

… The situation was so chaotic, he just forgot that there was such a person.

The tension between life and death was so urgent that Luo Jun had no time to think about it, he just couldn't think of Luo Zhi in time.

Besides, there could only be one more person on the lifeboat.

There could only be one more person on the lifeboat, and Luo Jun didn't even think about who the position was for.

He didn't remember anything about Luo Zhi at that moment.

Luo Jun himself didn't know that he could still say such a thing.

I don't know if it was because of the severe loss of body temperature or some other reason, but the words that I tried to defend seemed to weigh a thousand jins and fell on his chest, unable to even arouse any airflow that affected the vocal cords.

Luo Jun stood silently on the spot.

The crew member shook his head inexplicably and didn't waste time with him. He contacted the rescue team for search and salvage through the microphone, and continued to transfer the others on the boat to a more secure boat.

Luo Jun was also urged to leave the lifeboat. He and Jian Huaiyi got on the boat together and were placed on the deck in a place slightly sheltered from the wind.

The waterproof performance of the phone came in handy, and a lot of information and calls flooded in as soon as it was turned on.

There was a text message from Luo Cheng saying she was safe, and she was now on another ship. There were also calls and messages from the father, who were all right and were extradited in time to the safety of the small ferry.

Mrs. Luo was a little frightened, but now that Luo Chengxiu was with her, she had stabilized, and she just kept talking about Jian Huaiyi.

The rescue operation is tense and orderly, and everything has begun to become orderly.