Chapter 31

Luo Chi fell asleep on Mingwei Pavilion's lap.

His breathing was light, even and weak, and his thin, well-defined spine rose and fell slowly, and half of his face was buried in his arms.

Ming Weiting put his arm behind his back and confirmed that the strength was enough, so he continued to pick him up carefully and put him back on the bed to lie down.

"Sir." Ming Lu waited for him to cover Luo Chi, and said at the right time, "The expert group has almost reached a conclusion."

Ming Weiting nodded: "Let's go."

He covered up the last piece of bedding, straightened up and walked to the door, but was stopped by Ming Lu: "Sir, keep your coat."

Ming Weiting stopped, he unbuttoned the button of his suit, handed the jacket to Ming Lu and asked, "Why?"

"It's the habit of people on the shore." Minglu said, "The clothes are still here, which means you will come back."

There is no such problem on board.

No matter how large a cruise ship is, the space is limited. Without considering various emergency measures, anyone's activities will always have a relatively fixed range.

But it's different on land. The land stretches wide, and the roads above it extend in all directions, and there are countless places farther than the distance. Anyone can come, and anyone can leave at any time.

Ming Weiting nodded, remembering this. He watched Minglu hang his coat on the hanger, took a closer look, and put forward the opinion that the position is not conspicuous enough: "It can be placed in a more obvious place."

Ming Lu held the suit and smiled when he heard the words: "Yes."

Ming Weiting said to Luo Chi, see you later, left the ward and went to the consultation office.

He slowly held his hand on the road, and there seemed to be a cool feeling between his knuckles.

Luo Chi's hand was powerless, and it was cold and soft in his palm. Apart from rushing to find something to protect himself, he didn't have any independent activities at all.

Recognizing Luo Chi in the rain that day, he bought Luo Chi's painting and sent Luo Chi to the hotel. Although it was a bit laborious to chat that night, the two of them were very happy.

Although I know now that Luo Chi was not really happy at that time, at least at that time, the smile in those eyes was still pure and bright. He looked at Luo Chi and spoke happily, he looked into Luo Chi's eyes, and remembered the cleanest night sky dotted with stars he had ever seen on the route close to the North Pole.

He didn't notice anything, and he felt relieved when he saw Luo Chi who had regained his vitality.

After settling Luo Chi, he temporarily left the hotel to discuss the business that was not really important. He actually decided to come back.

Luo Chi didn't know about this.

Luo Chi really thought he was leaving, so he stopped him when he reached the door.

Luo Chi stopped him and stared at him seriously. For a moment, he suddenly had a flash of thought. Luo Chi seemed to be very uncomfortable, but Luo Chi was only in a trance for a while, and then slowly rolled his eyes.

Luo Chi rolled his eyes, and then, just like today, he could no longer see if Luo Chi was uncomfortable.

After a few minutes, Luo Chi suddenly regained his previous liveliness, and generously kept stuffing the script into his hands.