Chapter 39: conch

Those who followed Ren Chenbai did not dare to stop him.

The fate of the Luo family was there, and that Mr. Ming was obviously determined to make a move.

Their family has no business by sea, and there are always others who have to go by sea. Over the past few days, there have been many partners who had been close to each other suddenly no news, and the phone began to falter.

It wasn't until Ren Chenbai's unconscious struggles weakened that the head manager of the Ming family was about to let go and turned around and left the pier.

Only then did the assistant dare to breathe, and a few people hurried over to pick up the people in the water and drag them ashore.

Ren Chenbai was still angry, but he was not sober. He pulled the people around him and asked, "What conch?"

The assistant didn't know this, so he didn't care to answer him, but was busy helping people into the car and rushed to his own hospital.

Ren Chenbai kept asking questions on the road, and people were very restless. The assistant really had no choice but to take the sedative on the car and persuade him in a calm tone, "Mr. Ren, relax, and get some sleep..."

They had known that President Ren had not been sober lately. This thing has always been on hand in the car, and it was not the first time I used it.

Ren Chenbai looked at the approaching needle, and the person became even more annoyed and annoyed: "You dare!"

"I have no problem, I don't need this thing!" Ren Chenbai roared sharply, "Who asked you to use this for me? Go away! Let go—"

"President Ren, Mr. Ren." The assistant persuaded in a low voice with a bitter face, "Don't you always use this for Mr. Luo?"

They all knew that Ren Chenbai's current appearance was because of that Mr. Luo, so every time they found that Mr. Ren was getting restless, they would try their best to mention Luo Zhi to appease him: "This is a sedative, it's nothing, Mr. Luo will stop every time he finishes playing. It hurts..."

Ren Chenbai was pressed together by several people, watching the cold needle stick into the vein, the words the assistant said almost turned into some kind of loud, high-pitched noise beside his ear.

…it's nothing?

Wouldn't it be hard to beat it?

Obviously, there is still something to say and something to do, how can it feel good to be forced to watch the potion pour into the body, sober consciousness passing little by little? !

Ren Chenbai was almost furious. He struggled desperately to get up, but he quickly lost the strength to control his body.

When his consciousness began to gradually blur, the hateful assistant in front of him suddenly turned into his own face.

He saw that he was pressing Luo Zhi's shoulder and asked someone to use the injection, and he was still saying good things for Luo Zhi.

He saw Luo Zhi slowly become quiet and depraved in his arms, and the whole person suddenly felt a unease strong enough to suffocate.

He wanted Luo Zhi to wake up, shook the body vigorously, tightened his arms, and the body suddenly turned into pitch-black cold water, all of which were sprinkled on the ground without warning.

"Chen Bai." He heard his mother's voice, "Why are you called Huomiao Xiaozhi?"

He had no memory of what his mother had said to him.