Chapter 38: muddy water

The projector buzzed, the picture was bright, and the dazzling white light seemed to be spilling from the head.

The pilot piece is finished.

The software automatically jumps and continues to play the video that Fanghang was watching before.

Someone recorded the live broadcast outside the hotel that day.

Luo Zhi fell to the ground in the shove.

His memory was very unclear, he couldn't remember what had happened, and he couldn't hear. So he leaned there, watching his sister's mouth carefully.

After a long time, Luo Zhi's eyes finally revealed a little sigh.

It turned out that his sister was apologizing to others.

It turned out that his sister did not want to recognize his brother again.

His sister stood there, apologizing for him for a trumped-up crime, confessing what he had not done, and making a clear line with him.

Luo Zhi watched quietly, he didn't even move much, just leaned against the neatly trimmed bushes in the green belt by the roadside.

He suddenly seemed sleepy and tired, so he slowly closed his eyes.

It was like saying goodbye. All the emotions gradually melted into a calm that could not be rippled, and then the pool of water no longer fluctuated, but fell into a silent black dome.

"Is this the general manager of Huaisheng?"

In the silence, Fang Hang suddenly said: "This is his sister? My sister, didn't you pick it up?"

Luo Cheng avoided the light in vain.

She shivered and looked up stiffly.

Fang Hang didn't let her answer the previous questions. It seemed that the other party knew very well that she couldn't answer any questions at all.

Fang Hang was reading the reply below the video.

Not everyone watches variety shows and chasing stars, and not everyone knows what Li Weiming is.

However, the video and recording that Ren Chenbai suddenly sent out caused an uproar, and many people didn't know about Luo Zhi until this time.

Many people did not know Luo Zhi until this time, and only understood what had happened before.

"Why do you want such a sister?"

Fang Hang slowly turned the page and read down: "I watched that video too. Is she the one who tricked his brother into the hotel?"

"That's about it."

"Going to help outsiders hurt my own brother, saying that he cheated people on his birthday and smashed the cake."

"Even if you don't know, you don't have a brain? What is this hotel decoration for, can't you see it?"

"It's a perfect match with Li Weiming."

"By the way, what did she just say on the live broadcast, she is also a fan of Li Weiming?"

"That's no wonder."

No wonder.

Fang Hang put down his phone and looked at Luo Orange.

This decent and elegant Miss Luo didn't tremble or cry at this time, but just sat stunned and held her head stiffly. Hearing a reply, he flinched as if being beaten.