Chapter 37: the truth

What are you laughing at?

Mrs. Luo sat stiffly, her face pale. The expression at that moment was quickly swallowed up by panic, and the expression became stunned again.

She shook her head desperately, her eyes just awake and her eyes were about to fall into the frenzy of the attack. She pushed the crowd away and fled in a panic, but she was suddenly pulled by the nurse behind Xun Zhen.

The people Xun Zhen brought were used to dealing with all kinds of patients, and they controlled her without much effort and returned her to the hospital bed.

The nurse skillfully sterilized Mrs. Locke's elbow and flicked the needle twice.

"You..." Luo Cheng was trembling, she was too frightened to stand up, and stammered, "You, what are you going to hit her?"

Xun Zhen raised his head and exchanged glances with Ming Lu who was behind the crowd.

He turned the label of saline into the palm of his hand: "A new drug, you can tell the truth when you hit it."

As soon as the words fell, the blood on Mrs. Luo's face instantly faded.

She seemed to have seen something particularly terrifying, stared at the needle, and couldn't stop curling her body back.

As soon as the nurse leaned over, she suddenly struggled more hysterically than before: "Don't...don't!"

Luo Chengxiu walked through the crowd and held her down.

His footsteps staggered, and his whole body almost seemed to be soaked in cold sweat, panting heavily, but he still pinched his wife's shoulders with his own hands.

Mrs. Luo continued to struggle, and she obviously couldn't recognize anyone again. The strength of her random waving arm was amazing, and she almost kept hitting her husband with all her might.

"Patriarch Luo." Xun Zhen reminded, "I'm afraid you should go to the hospital, there is an ambulance downstairs."

Luo Chengxiu's condition is obviously not good, Xun Zhen doesn't want to let people die here: "If you have chest tightness, chest pain and profuse sweating, it may be a heart problem..."

"Let her tell the truth." Luo Chengxiu interrupted, panting heavily, he seemed to have heard nothing, just stared at his wife, his voice low and hoarse, "I want to hear the truth."

Xun Zhen sighed lightly.

He asked Luo Chengxiu, "Does this make me feel better?"

Luo Chengxiu shuddered.

Xun Zhen's words were inexplicably endless. He shouldn't have understood them, but he clearly knew what the other party was talking about, and he even felt cold from his bones.

He suddenly raised his head and stared at Xun Zhen with bloodshot eyes.

"The perpetrator is here." Xun Zhen motioned to the nurse to inject Mrs. Luo with physiological saline, and then looked at Luo Chengxiu, "But the perpetrator is here, who is the most sinful and the more unforgivable, can it make you feel better? ?"

People with hysterical personality disorder will have a lot of emotional fluctuations, will be highly self-centered, take a lot of fantasy as reality, and will be very vulnerable to other people's language and behavior hints... So Xun Zhen deliberately said the saline solution can make people say The medicine of the truth, Mrs. Luo might really believe this.

But the rest of the family should at least be considered normal people, shouldn't they have the minimum logic and discernment?

If you have these abilities, why would you believe that kind of lie?