Chapter 53: adventure

Ming Weiting closed the computer, took off his headphones and got up.

When it rains, the air has a special coolness. The water in the sky and the water in the sea collide together, forming a mist with blurred borders, and the wind travels freely in it.

The large green leaves on the terrace protrude out, and a few pieces of rainwater come in, adding a fresh breath of vegetation to the sea breeze.

Luo Chi slept in the reclining chair, covered with an extra thick fleece blanket, with one hand hanging down.

He didn't sleep well, and when he noticed Ming Weiting approaching, he opened his eyes. The hazy mist that had just woken up dissipated in a blink of an eye, accurately locating a familiar figure.

As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw Mr. Shadow, Luo Chi was in a good mood, and his eyes immediately curled up.

Ming Weiting was relieved by him, he also smiled, and touched his forehead: "Aren't you bored anymore?"

"It's much better if you can breathe." Luo Chi said while taking a deep breath. His fever had just subsided, and his breath was still not smooth. He couldn't help coughing twice, but he still spit out the breath comfortably.

Seeing that he was in good spirits, Ming Weiting felt relieved, sat down beside him, and picked up Luo Chi's hanging right hand.

Luo Chi had not played the guitar much for a while, and his hands were so itchy that he was reluctant to let go as soon as he touched the strings.

The right hand still can't use much force, and the hand shape is not accurate. After a day, Luo Chi's finger pulp has more conspicuous blood marks.

Ming Weiting had never played the guitar, so he estimated the hardness of the strings: "Will it hurt?"

"No." Luo Chi smiled and shook his head, "Very comfortable."

He said it very seriously, Ming Weiting looked into his eyes and knew that Luo Chi really thought this sentence, so he lowered his head and helped him apply medicine on his hands.

These things Ming Weiting has never done before. At first, he also watched the nurses to take care of Luo Chi, but at that time Luo Chi's consciousness was chaotic, and he was very uneasy because of the unfamiliar environment, not to mention being pressed on the bed by a group of complete strangers to deal with his physical condition.

In order to prevent Luo Chi from hurting others or himself when he was struggling unconsciously, he could only use sedatives or restraints. Ming Weiting had seen that kind of situation once, and he vowed not to let this happen to Luo Chi again.

At that time, Luo Chi only had an impression of Mr. Shadow, so Ming Weiting began to learn to take care of Luo Chi.

These things are not difficult. Luo Chi was originally a patient who worked very hard to cooperate. Now he has become more and more natural and skilled, and it has gradually become a habit.

On the other hand, Luo Chi was completely awake now. He was holding his right hand to apply medicine as if he was taking care of a child. Warmness gradually appeared behind his ears, and his fingers couldn't help but curl back.

Ming Weiting was slipped away by his fingers several times, and he raised his eyes and asked to look at him.

Luo Chi was very embarrassed, coughed lightly, and explained in a low voice, "I've been giving myself medicine since I was five years old."

These words are very convincing, Ming Weiting stopped to think about it, and looked at the room.

The guitar was sleeping on the bed under the covers.