Chapter 66: for example

The tide in the dream came up.

A rather unfamiliar touch that exists entirely in dreams, with nowhere to go in memory.

Ming Chi noticed a slight air flow between his fingers. He thought it was the wind at first, but if the wind was too soft, even the moonlight wouldn't be disturbed by such a night wind.

Then he felt warmth.

Not wind.

The wind plays with water on one side.

Mr. Shadow's breath.

Ming Weiting's breath was holding his hand.

Ming Weiting was holding his hand and lightly touching his knuckles. With downcast eyes, warm air with breath, and lips.

Totally discreet force. Ming Chi's fingers curled up instinctively uncontrollably, and then the curled knuckles touched the next softness, and then both of them suddenly stopped.

For a few seconds, the hard knuckles pressed against the soft lips, the cool against the warmth, and perhaps no one was breathing.

No one was breathing, but the wind was playing with the water under their feet. The water surface under the moonlight swayed with ripples, which were disturbed together with the reflections of people in the water.

The waves crashed on the reef, and there was a clatter, pulling people back to reality in an instant.

Ming Weiting slowly raised his eyes.

Ming Chi still opened his eyes wide, and he was probably already familiar with him. He sat motionless and stared at him blankly.

Ming Weiting raised his hand and touched Mingchi's eyelashes lightly.

Mingchi instinctively blinked his eyes, and then he regained his senses, looking for cracks in the rocks everywhere: "Ahhhh."

Mingweiting looked at him quietly, and heard Mingchi read a series of "ah" without tone, and smiled from the bottom of his eyes, and stretched out his hand to protect him from slipping: "What is it?"

"It's a sentence pattern that expresses feelings, and it's popular on the Internet." Ming Chi failed to find the crack in the stone, and just happened to see Mr. Shadow's outstretched hand. Exclamation mark."

In fact, in his current mind, there are far more "Mr. Shadow Zone" than this one, and there is no need to add an exclamation mark, each of them is running around in bold.

The main reason is that the current atmosphere is too quiet, the moonlight is far away, the wind is light and the water is soft, and even the waves seem to be soft.

And Uncle Lu is still there.

Uncle Lu didn't look at it, and was studying the pattern of a stone with great interest. He didn't know if the stone had a pattern when it was taken out of the water.

His piece should be re-arranged with a little climax.

Are the stones watching?

The sea water under the moon turned out to be so dazzling.

Ming Chi tried to use other ideas to take over the territory and keep the "ah"s from running around, but it seemed that the other ideas came out faster and denser. Part of his brain didn't even discuss with him, and took the initiative to immerse himself in the arrangement.

Ming was so hot that it was really hot, and the breath slammed into his chest, urging him to whisper the exclamation point: "Ah!"

Ming Weiting gently drew a question mark in his palm.