Chapter 60: success

All the preparations before the surgery are quite sufficient.

So there is nothing to think about. If even this level of devotion is not enough to dispel the clouds, then everything can only be blamed on fate.

...then say so.

Even so, President Xun came to the hospital early in the morning and went to the operating room ahead of time.

Xun Zhen signed the operation notice in person, and was very interested in the word "Ming Chi" on it. When he asked about the situation, he called Captain Ming jokingly, and unceremoniously wanted to book a few boat tickets for popular vacation routes. .

The new captain of the Ming family was lying in the preparation room, most of his face was covered by an oxygen mask, and his consciousness was somewhat blurred. Still with her ears red little by little, she bent her eyes and smiled softly at him.

Doctors and nurses have experience in too many surgeries, and the process progresses in an orderly manner.

It only took half an hour from the time the patient was sent to the operation preparation room to the red light of "in operation".

Xun Zhen paced back and forth in the corridor outside the operating room, and when he reached the tenth lap, he was finally stopped by Ming Lu: "President Xun."

Xun Zhen immediately stopped: "I'm sorry..." He calmed down after speaking, but smiled helplessly, "I'm too nervous."

Minglu understood naturally, and said kindly, "Please rest assured, no matter what the outcome of the operation is, the Xun family will not be implicated."

Xun Zhen nodded dumbly: "I know."

If it was said that Mrs. Luo was dealt with according to Ming Weiting's instructions at the beginning, it was indeed because of the Xun family, and what Xun Zhen did later was not necessarily all for these reasons.

The director of a hospital hopes that an operation will be successful, and a well-organized medical team faces an operation that is not too difficult, just like facing a final exam.

After so many preparations, so many discussions and studies, no one wants to fall short... Besides.

"Besides." Xun Zhen said, "I personally want him to get better. I have been his doctor for so long, and when he recovers later, I may have the opportunity to be his friend."

Minglu smiled: "Welcome anytime."

"When the young master recovers, the master wants to invite him to go out to sea for a while." Minglu said, "President Xun has grabbed the ticket and will be a guest at any time."

Xun Zhen knew that he had to grab the ticket himself, so he smiled and nodded: "It must be... ok, Manager Ming."

"He asked me to give this to you, please keep it for him."

Xun Zhen took out a letter and gave it to Minglu: "If everything goes well, please keep it for him."

Ming Lu nodded and took the letter: "For Mr.?"

"No, what he said was already hidden in the computer for Mr. Xun Zhen." Xun Zhen shook his head, "He made a small program, and he had to score 10 million points for "Subway Parkour" to unlock it."

Xun Zhen checked Luo Chi's body at the time, and received this somewhat special entrustment from Yu Fang, and couldn't help but ask what he would do if Mr. Ming found a substitute.

Mr. Luo, who is strategizing, seems to be very hit. The doctor brought by Xun Zhen had already done all the examinations, and Luo Chi was still sitting on the bed ponderingly, thinking about whether to add a camera component to cooperate with face recognition.