2

Chapter 2

After tidying up his comics, Jin looked at his watch and he was shocked because class was starting in 5 minutes, he grabbed his bag and ran out. He stopped in front of his class and someone tapped his shoulder.

"Gosh, you startled me, who are you?"

"Hi, I'm Jimin, do you want to join this class too?" Jin just nodded he was still catching his breath after running.

"The teacher is very fierce, she doesn't let me in because it's too late"

"But there's still 2 more minutes"

"Actually we're already 10 minutes late, class starts early"

"Aish, oh yeah I forgot to tell my name, I--"

"Kim Seokjin right? I know"

"How did you know?"

"Because you're my best friend's roommate"

"Ahh that pervert"

"Pervert?"

"I caught him making out in the room with his boyfriend"

"He doesn't have a boyfriend"

"Then--"

"He is like that, you will get used to him, tonight my boyfriend is having a party, do you want to come?"

"A party? But I can't drink alcohol, I don't think I can come".

"Why not? There are cola and other drinks, come on, you have to have fun while studying here"

"Hmm yeah, I might as well come"

"Okay I'll pick you up tonight, bye Seokjin"

"Bye.. and just Jin" the last sentence was just a whisper. Jin decided to go back to his room, that day he only had one class and he was late. As he was walking someone bumped into him from behind, knocking him down.

"Awww..."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I'm really sorry" the man helped Jin stand up.

"It's okay, but you have to be more careful when you walking"

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you, I was focusing on other things, I'm Kenny but call me Ken"

"Yeah, I'm Kim Seokjin, call me Jin"

"It seems our rooms are next to each other, I see your name next to my room, do you want to go to the dorm together?"

"Yeah, let's go" The two of them returned to the dormitory and when they reached the front of the room, Ken asked Jin to knock on his room first.

"Why should I?"

"Because you share a room with Jungkook, you have to do it or you will see something you don't want to see"

"You know him?"

"Yes I know him very well"

"You're his boyfriend?"

"Of course not, knock before entering, I'll go to my room first" Jin just nodded and knocked on the door, then a woman came out of his room, making him surprised. Jin just shook his head before entering and saw Jungkook was wearing his pants.

"You're back, how was your class?"

"Didn't I tell you not to have sex here?"

"And didn't I tell you if you don't like it you can go"

"Whatever" Jin put his bag on the floor and looked at his bed. He felt that his sheets were a little messy. He left it in good shape though.

"Jungkook"

"What's wrong baby?"

"Don't call me like that"

"What is it?"

"Are you sleeping in my bed?"

"Yeah I--"

"Never cross the line! You can have sex in your own bed! Aish now I have to change my sheets because of you!"

"Woo.. easy babe, why are you this angry? I just lay there for a while, you don't need to change it, I don't smell that bad" Jin didn't listen to him, he just opened his sheet.

Night came, it was 9 pm, Jin was reading his comic in bed and someone knocked on his room. He put his book on the bed and opened the door, it was Jimin.

"Hey, why are you still in your pajamas? Did you forget you're going to party with me?"

"Ah yeah, I forgot, but I think I'm not going to join, I just want to sleep so that tomorrow I won't be late for morning class "

"No.. No, I'm here to pick you up so you have to go with me" Jimin went into his room and sat on Jin's bed.

"Quickly change your clothes"

"I've never been to a party before, I don't know what to wear" Jimin opened his wardrobe and saw what clothes would be suitable for the party that night.

"All your clothes look formal, but they suit with your personality, how about you put this on, roll up the sleeves and open the two or three buttons on the chest"

"That's too revealing, I'm not used to wearing it like that"

"It's party Jin"

After almost 30 minutes of getting Jin to wear the clothes Jimin chose, they finally went to Jimin's boyfriend, Yoongi.

"Hey, I'm coming" Jimin greeted his friends who were there first. He was sitting on the lap of a man who was definitely his boyfriend.

The house is really crowded. Jin wasn't used to that crowd. He who was standing there could clearly see Jungkook kissing a woman on his lap. But he turned his face away.

"Who are you bringing here?" Yoongi said.

"He's Seokjin, Jungkook's roommate" Hearing that Jungkook who was sitting not far from them stopped kissing the woman in his lap and turned to Jin.

"Well, we have a new member here, welcome Seokjin, sit down, drink whatever you want"

"He can't drink alcohol Yoon" Jimin said.

"Are you a kid? You came to a party but you can't drink alcohol, then what did you come for?" he said.

"What?" Jin took the alcohol bottle in front of him, he didn't know what it was.

"Seokjin, you don't have to do it, Jungkook stop teasing him" Jimin said.

"Prove that you're not a kid" Jungkook said while continuing to kiss the neck of the woman in front of him and Jin drank it, straight from the bottle. Not much but enough to make Jin drunk. He put the bottle on the table and stood up.

"Done" Jin looked at Jungkook and walked out of there. He really couldn't drink alcohol, his head immediately felt dizzy like it was spinning, luckily he didn't fall because someone caught him.

"Jin" Jin tried to see who it was.

"Ken?"

"Yeah, it's me"

"Ken, can you take me back to the dorm? I'm so dizzy, I think I'm drunk"

"Yeah of course, come on"