3

Chapter 3

Jungkook came back from the party, he was a bit drunk, but he was still sober enough to go back to his dorm. When he entered he saw Jin lying there, with his chest clearly visible because the buttons of his shirt were open. Jungkook lay down on the bed and closed his eyes, but he opened it again when he heard something from the bed next to him.

"Why is it so hot here, I'm hot" Jin unbuttoned his shirt one by one and Jungkook just watched him silently.

He slowly got up and went to Jin's bed, knelt beside his bed and suddenly Jin turned to face him. His sexy plump lips made Jungkook unable to take his eyes off him.

"I'm hot.."

"Are you hot?" Jin slowly opened his eyes and their eyes met.

"Who are you?"

"Your roommate"

"Aish, pervert" Jungkook just smiled.

"I'm not a kid, you see? I drink it.."

"Really? You're still a kid"

"No!! I'm not, do you want another proof?"

"Yes show me" Jin pulled Jungkook's head and kissed him. Their lips just touched and Jin let go.

"See? I'm not a kid am I?"

"Let me show you how to kiss" Jungkook brought his lips and kissed Jin. Kissing his lips passionately, sucking on his thick bottom lip, biting it to feel its suppleness and he broke the kiss.

 Kissing his lips passionately, sucking on his thick bottom lip, biting it to feel its suppleness and he broke the kiss

"You..kiss me?" Jin closed his eyes and it looked like he was unconscious. Jungkook stroked his face before returning to his bed and sleeping.

The next day Jin woke up with his head still spinning. He saw that he was still wearing last night's clothes, the buttons closed and the blanket covering his body. He doesn't remember what happened last night, only when he met Ken.

"Why can I dream like that? It must be because I saw him kiss before" Jin shook his head. He saw that Jungkook was not in the room. So he decided to take a shower and go to his morning class.

When he entered the class he met with Ken, it turns out they are in the same class.

"Hi, may I sit here?"

"Yeah sure" Jin sat beside Ken.

"Thanks Ken for took me to my room and thanks for taking off my shoes and covered me"

"What? I took you to the room but I didn't take off your shoes and covered you Jin"

"Huh? Then who did it? Did I do it myself?"

"Maybe Jungkook did it to you"

"Aish, there's no way he could do that, he wasn't even in the room when I woke up and... wait"