5

Chapter 5

Jin ran out of the dorm to meet Taehyung, he jumped on his boyfriend's body and hugged him.

"I miss you"

"I miss you too babe, but did you change your perfume?"

"What?" Jin got off Tae's body and smelled his own body odor.

"You smell different" must be because of Jungkook.

"Yeah, I forgot I tried a new perfume, come on into my room"

"Is that pervert in the room?"

"No, he's not there, come on" but that was wrong, when he opened the door Jungkook was there, sleeping on his bed, he was surprised because he saw it himself he came out and he said he was going to Ken's room.

"You said he wasn't here?"

"Yeah, no, but--"

"It's okay, he's sleeping"

"We can go somewhere else"

"Why? I've never been here before" Taehyung came in and sat on Jin's bed and Jin approached him.

Taehyung took his hand and brought him to his lap.

"Tae.."

"It's okay he won't know, he's sleeping, I miss you" Taehyung kissed Jin's neck.

"Ahhhh..Taehyung..I'm uncomfortable, what if he wakes up?"

They spend time cuddling and watching movies together in bed until they fall asleep. And suddenly someone tapped Jin's hand, made him wake up and it was Jungkook.

"Follow me" Jungkook came out of the room and Jin got out of bed slowly and out.

"What?" Jungkook pulled Jin towards the cleaning room, where no one was there.

"Why did you bring me here?"

"Sshh.."

"What are you doing? My boyfriend will wake up and see I'm not there"

"You miss him?"

"Yeah, he's my boyfriend"

"Why didn't you want to have sex when he asked you to?"

"Jungkook you didn't sleep? You heard everything?"

"Yes, and now answer me, why?"

"I'm not like you, I don't have sex anywhere"

"Or because I forbade you?"

"What?"

"I want to hear it again, but this time say my name" before Jin could speak, Jungkook pulled the back of his neck and kissed him. The same passionate kiss as the previous one but he doesn't know why this kiss was better than the one Taehyung gave.

 The same passionate kiss as the previous one but he doesn't know why this kiss was better than the one Taehyung gave

"Stop... I don't want my boyfriend to know"

"He won't know" Jungkook unbuttoned Jin's shirt one by one.

"Jungkook.."

"Yes baby"

"No..aahhh.." His kisses went down Jin's neck, making his head stretch.

"Aahhh..Jungkookk..stop"

"Are you sure?" Jungkook broke the kiss and looked at Jin. He unbuttoned Jin's clothes and dropped it on the floor.

"Don't ask me to stop Jin, I know you want it" Jungkook took a condom in his pocket and tore it with his teeth. Opened his own pants and put them on.

"Jungkook.. we can't do this" Jungkook leaned Jin's body against the wall and took off Jin's pants.

"Jungkook..."

"You want it Jin" He lifted one leg of Jin and pushed his dick. Making Jin scream but he immediately covered his mouth and dropped his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Mmmphhhh..fuckkk.."

"Ohh i love it, you're so tight baby"

"Mmmhh..aaahhh Jungkook"

"Yes baby call my name.. yess"

"Aaahhh..ffuckkk..mmmphhhh"

"You like it?" Jin just nodded and hugged Jungkook's body. What is that sensation?

"Aahhhh..Jungkook I'm coming.."

"Wait for me babe"

"I can't mmpphhhh..." they climax together. Jin just closed his eyes and hugged Jungkook.

"You're so amazing" Jungkook said.

After doing that, Jin returned first to his room and was shocked to see Taehyung already awake and sitting on Jin's bed.

"Where have you been? Why didn't you wake me up?"

"I--" Jungkook entered the room while rubbing his lips and went back to sleep on his bed.

"Jin, tell me, where are you from? Are you guys--"

"No.. I'm--"

"Wait.." Taehyung approached Jin who was still standing at the door, he saw a red mark on Jin's neck.

"Jin.. you.. shit" Taehyung came out of the room and Jin chased him.

"Taehyung.. please listen to me, it's not what you see." Taehyung turned to face Jin.

"I didn't leave any marks on your neck, then who did? A ghost? You two are cheating on me?"

"No, Tae.." Taehyung walked away leaving Jin.

Jin returned to his room and saw Jungkook pretending to be asleep.

"Wake up, I know you're not sleeping"

"You guys broke up?"

"Jungkook, why are you doing this?"

"I don't like your boyfriend he looks like a pervert"

"What? Then what about you? You fucked a lot of people and--"

"And you" Jin paused.

"Forget it, you make me sick"

"Sleep well Jin, you are amazing tonight" Jin just turned his back on him and covered himself with the blanket. That's amazing. Jin can't lie.