19

Chapter 19

They lay their bodies on the bed, Jungkook gave Jin the tightest hug at that time, he really didn't want to lose Jin. He doesn't want to lose the most important person in his life now.

"Jin"

"Hmm"

"Why did you come to the lake?"

"Because you gave me a ring" Jungkook just laughed and Jin turned his body, facing Jungkook and looking at him.

"It's true, actually when you came and said everything, I still hesitated to forgive you, I felt that everything that happened was very painful and hard for me to forget. But when I saw this ring, I saw what you wrote. I realized I didn't can be selfish, I'm not alone now, this baby is with me and this baby is also yours, when my eomma said my appa left her when she was pregnant with me, she did the same thing with me, locked herself in the room, she felt it was better but she was wrong, she got worse remembering what my father did to her and I don't want to remember it. My mother also said when I was born she realized that she didn't lose my father, but my father who lost us. But I don't want to make you feel like you missing me again Jungkook, you have already lost and it must destroy you, I don't want to leave you, didn't I tell you, I know you will hurt me and you have also said it more in the past, if I was with you, there would be no happiness like Taehyung gave, but my choice is still the same, I still choose you, that's why I came to the lake"

"I thought I'd never meet you again Jin, I thought we really ended up here, when you said you hated me, my heart broke into pieces. I feel guilty to myself, I can't stop cursing myself. Every day I come with the same hope, sitting in that lake with the box you gave me. Until I realized that I already have you completely, why am I afraid of you will leaving me? I just need something to bind you and that's the day I bought a ring for you, the same day your mom came to see me and said everything. It was my mistake Jin, I admit it. But time can't be repeated, I can only fix it now and I hope you can trust me again"

"That's just a statement from my anger Jungkook, I don't really hate you, I was just disappointed at that time and the word hate just came out, I miss you every day, you say you can't sleep without me"

"That's right, don't you see my eye bags? I didn't sleep all night, every time I hear a noise outside I always wake up thinking you're back"

"Do you really love me Jeon Jungkook?"

"How many times do I have to tell you? If it's not you, I don't want to fall in love with someone else"

"So?"

"I love you so much baby, it will always be you, no one else"

"And our baby?"

"Yes, and our baby" Jin hugged Jungkook tightly. He knew he wouldn't regret choosing Jungkook. Isn't every relationship bound to have problems? Just how do we get through it right?

A year has passed, Jin and Jungkook are not married, Jungkook only proposes to his boyfriend and promises that when they graduate they will get married immediately, their daughther has also been born. Jin no longer lives in the dormitory, he lives with his mother and is still in college.

How about Jungkook? He was still in the dormitory, they often met on campus and every weekend Jungkook would stay over at Jin's house.

That day Jungkook was waiting for Jin to leave his class, he wanted to say something to Jin and when Jin came out he went straight to him and kissed Jin tenderly on the lips.

"Are you hungry? I'm really hungry" Jin said.

"Let's eat" Jungkook put his arm around Jin's shoulder and led him to the cafeteria for lunch. There he sat apart from his friends because he wanted to be alone with Jin.