10

Chapter 10

That night, Jin and Jungkook went somewhere, they took a taxi to get there. Jin didn't know where they were going but they were wearing suits and looking very handsome.

The taxi stopped in front of a house, a very big house. They went out and Jungkook held Jin's hand and led Jin into the house. It can be seen from the outside that there are already a lot of people there.

And when they went inside, Ken greeted them, of course it made Jin surprised but he remembered that they were step brothers, so of course he was there.

"Jin, I didn't think you would come here, hey Jungkook"

"Hey" Jungkook turned his head away.

"I forgot that you are his brother" while they were busy talking, a man and a woman approached them, it seemed they were their parents.

"Hi Jungkook, you're finally here, appa waiting for you" His father hugged Jungkook but he avoiding him.

"And who is this guy? This must be your boyfriend right?"

"Yes he is my boyfriend" Ken who was surprised could only turn to Jin.

"When are you two getting married?"

"I didn't come to talk about that, I'm already here so just start the party" Jungkook pulled Jin's hand away from there and sat on the table.

"Why are you like that with your father?"

"You see the woman next to him? That's Ken's mother, he was having an affair with my father who is now replacing my mother's position, my mother was sick and died when I was 12 years old. And during that time my mother knew if my father had another woman, my mother was never the least bit angry or intended to divorce him . I witnessed how my father always came home drunk and hurt my mother. He chose to be with this woman instead of his own wife "Jin saw the other side of Jungkook at that time, he held Jungkook's hand tightly and when their eyes met Jin just smiled at him.

"There is no perfect life in this world Jungkook, we can only make it much better and hating is not the way"

"You want to dance with me?" Jin just nodded.

As they danced, with Jungkook's hands on Jin's waist and their eyes looking into each other.

"You are so beautiful Jin"

"You compliment me?" Jungkook nodded.

"You look so.. neat" they both laughed together and Jin rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"How does it feel with me?" Jungkook said.

"I don't know, but I feel much better" Jin raised his head and looked at Jungkook.

"Jungkook.."

"Hmm"

"Is what you said true?"

"What?"

"I'm your boyfriend"

"That would be true if you want it" Jin leaned back his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"What if I don't want to?"

"You are already mine Jin, you forgot?" Jin hugged Jungkook tightly. The night lasted a very long time, Ken was also happy to see that Jungkook had found the right person. He just hoped it would never end.

Jungkook went to get a drink and leaving Jin alone at the table, Ken came up to him.

"Hi"

"Hi.."

"Are you guys really dating?"

"I don't know, he always says that"

"Always?"

"Yeah he said it too to Soobin"

"Ohh he must be very heartbroken to hear that, he had a crush on Jungkook for a very long time"

"But doesn't he know that Jungkook doesn't want to commit?"

"Of course he know, everyone who's ever been intimate with him knows, he's just a little obsessed with Jungkook and feels Jungkook will like him if he keeps giving Jungkook what he wants, but I'd love to see him with you"

"Why?"

"He looks different, from the way he looks at you, from the way he touches you, everything is different, I often see him with other men and women but never see him this sincere, do you love him?"

"I--"

"Hey, here's your drink" Jungkook came at the right time.

"Then I'll go first, bye Jin, bye Jungkook" Jungkook just smiled and sat down.

"Did he seduce you?"

"No, he was just trying to touch me"

"What?!"

"Hey..hey I'm kidding, he's just talking to me, are you jealous?"

"You are mine and what is mine should not be touched by others"

"Wow.. that's really.. you"

"I'm serious"

"He didn't touch me Jungkook" Jin held Jungkook's hand and stroked it