22

Chapter 22

Graduation day has come too. Jin and Jungkook still seem to ignore each other. Jin came with his mother and Jieun while Jungkook just hung out with his friends and his parents with Ken.

Jungkook approached Jin's mother who was holding Jieun in her arms.

"Eomma, can I carry Jieun?"

"Of course" his mother gave Jieun to Jungkook.

"Hey my princess, why are you sleeping? You don't want to see your daddy? Wake up baby, your daddy is here, don't you miss me?" Jin just looked at them. He didn't say anything or try to get closer to Jungkook.

"Eomma, I'm returning Jieun, I have to go"

"Where are you going? It's your graduation day, you should celebrate it with Jieun"

"I'm sorry, but I can't, thank you for looking after our child Jin" Jungkook looked at Jin but Jin ignored him and Jungkook left.

"Jin.. how long are you going to be like that?" His mother said.

"What should I do? He ignores me"

"You ignore him, he is here but you don't say anything, if you want to end everything at least tell him, don't be like this"

Jungkook calmed himself long enough in the lake, he put his feet into the water, while closing his eyes until someone came and sat beside him. He knew it was Jin, he didn't open his eyes.

"Eomma said I ignored you, she told me to meet you and say if I want everything to end, what if my decision remains the same? I want us to end up here?" Jungkook opened his eyes but he didn't look at Jin.

"If that's what's best for you, then go for it. I can't make someone believe in what I do and what I say. Anything honest feels fake if we don't believe it. Maybe ending everything is a good decision"

"Do you love me Jungkook?"

"Yes.. I love you so much Kim Seokjin, and because I love you I don't want you to continue to feel disappointed like this" Jin put his hand on Jungkook's and closed his eyes.

"I'm just scared, I'm scared because you're not with me Jungkook, I'm scared because what I saw was terrible and painful for me. I'm just scared"

"Don't ending things scare you?"

"Jungkook" Jin looked at Jungkook and so did Jungkook.

"I love you.. I've decided everything"

"Say it, I will accept all your decisions" they just stared at each other. It was there that they first found their feelings in their hearts. Are they also going to return that feeling there?

The sky was getting cloudy, as if it knew what was in their hearts. Slowly the rain began to fall and wet their bodies. In the rain they have to decide what is best for their next relationship. Is their love strong enough to keep them together? Or is this the end of their love?

"We have to go, you will get sick if we stay here" Jungkook got up and helped Jin to stand up but Jin held him back.

"We can talk about this at your house, come on" Jungkook ran away.

"MARRY ME JEON JUNGKOOK!" The scream made Jungkook stop. He turned around and saw Jin still at the end of the pier.

"I don't want to be afraid anymore! Marry me!!!" Tears streamed down both of their cheeks, invisible because they were hidden by the rain that drenched them.

"Jungkook... marry me!" Jungkook smiled and ran to Jin and hugged him tightly.

"Marry me, I beg you"

"I will baby, I promise" They cried under the rain, that day the rain fell not as a sign of sadness but because they wanted to celebrate happiness with them.

Two months later, Jin is no longer living with his mother, Jungkook's father gave him an apartment as their wedding present and yes, they are living together, Jungkook is also working at his father's place. Their life is so much better when they are together.

The thing Jin always wanted in his life, to be married to the man he loves, before his dream was to be with Taehyung but now his dream is to live forever with Jungkook.

"I love you baby" Jungkook hugged his husband's body from behind, seeing the beauty of the night On the balcony.

"I love you too my roommate" Jin turned to face Jungkook.

"You will forever be my roommate, you are the last, so live with me forever" Jungkook said.

"I promise" Jin wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and kissed him tenderly. Enjoying the night that he hopes he will always have with Jungkook and Jieun.

THE END
[There is no epilogue for this story]