8

Chapter 8

Jungkook woke up first, he opened his eyes and saw Jin's face in front of him. He touched Jin's face gently with his finger and ended up on Jin's lips. His red plump lips. Jin slowly opened his eyes until their eyes met.

"Why do you look messy?"

"You made me like this Jungkook"

"Are you going back with your boyfriend?"

"I don't know, I still love him, but... what we're doing is wrong" Jungkook didn't answer Jin's words, he immediately got up from the bed and went into the bathroom. Of course Jungkook's action made Jin confused.

Jin sat on his bed, remembering what happened last night, his clothes were on the floor and his sheets were so messy, he had to change them. Not long after Jungkook came out, he immediately took his bag and left the room without saying anything, he didn't even look at Jin's face.

Jin was confused but he didn't think about anything, he got up from his bed and went into the bathroom to clean himself. After that he changed his sheets and got ready for class.

Walking alone towards the classroom building, until someone approached him. Jackson, one of Jungkook's friends.

"Hey Seokjin"

"Hey, just call me Jin, what's wrong?"

"Are you going to class?"

"Yes, I'm almost late, do you have something to say?"

"Tonight, come to the bonfire behind the campus"

"Huh?"

"We always have a bonfire every Friday night, come and bring your boyfriend, bye" Jin ignored what he said, he rushed to class before it was too late.

Arriving at class, he met Jimin and sat beside him.

"Morning Jin"

"Morning..is Yoongi not coming?"

"No, he's still sleeping, Jin.."

"Hmm"

"Are you and Jungkook okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"oh nothing"

"Jimin, are you coming to the bonfire tonight?"

"You know there is a bonfire event?"

"Jackson told me"

"Jackson?"

"Yeah, what's wrong? Can't everyone go there?"

"Oh no, are you coming?"

"I don't know"

Finally the last class was over, Jin wanted to go back to his dorm but someone he knew was standing near the entrance. Jin ran over to the person.

"Taehyung" Jin hugged his boyfriend, yes they haven't broken up yet.

"I miss you baby"

"What are you doing here? Why didn't you contact me first?"

"Am I bothering you?"

"No Taehyung, let's go to my room" Jin took Taehyung to his room and again when they entered the room the unexpected happened.

Jin watched before his eyes, Soobin was on top of Jungkook's body and they were making out on his bed. He didn't know why his heart was so upset at that time. They stopped when they saw Jin and Taehyung who were still standing at the door.

"Oh sorry" Soobin said and got off the bed. Jungkook sat on his bed and turned to Jin. Their eyes met but Jungkook ignored them.

"No need to apologize, let's go out, leave them here" Jungkook held Soobin's hand and got out of there. Passing Jin just like that hurts.