12

Chapter 12

The next day, Jin woke up with a blanket covering his body. He saw that his body was no longer naked, he was wearing a shirt and shorts that he knew weren't his. He was alone in the room, he got up and came out of the room to find Jungkook. He went downstairs and as he was passing through the kitchen someone called out to him, it was Jungkook's stepmother.

"Morning" His mother greeted Jin with a warm smile on her face. Jin approached his mother in the kitchen, it seemed she was preparing breakfast.

"Morning Mrs. Jeon, I'm sorry, I'm Jin, Kim Seokjin"

"Nice to meet you Jin" Jin just smiled.

"You must be looking for Jungkook right?" Jin nodded.

"He's in his father's room, do you want to help me prepare breakfast?"

"Yes of course, I will help you"

"Jungkook really likes banana milk, do you know that? And he doesn't like uncooked eggs. He also doesn't like eating vegetables and he likes meat with medium doneness" Jin kept listening to everything Jungkook's mother said. She seemed to know Jungkook very well, she could tell everything Jungkook liked and didn't like.

"Jin..."

"Huh? Ah yes I'm sorry, did you say something Mrs. Jeon?"

"How long have you two been together?"

"Actually--"

"Why do you want to know?" Jungkook came with his father.

"Breakfast is ready, Jin helped me prepare everything"

"Ah no, I'm just accompanying you here Mrs. Jeon"

"Let's have breakfast together" his mother embraced Jin and led him to the dining table. Jin sat beside Jungkook.

"So what's your name young man?"

"Jin, Kim Seokjin" his mother said.

"Your name is as beautiful as your face, does Jungkook bother you? You have to forgive him, he is like that, but he's a good boy" Jungkook ignored all his father's words and only focused on his food.

"No Mr. Jeon, Jungkook doesn't bother me and he's a really good to me" Jungkook turned to Jin as well as Jin.

"So when are you guys getting married? I don't think there's anything wrong with getting married while you're still in college"

"Appa, don't talk about things like that, I haven't thought about it"

"How about you Jin?"

"I.. I also haven't thought about it Mr. Jeon, I don't want to do it in a hurry"

"Yes, Jin is right, I don't want to do it in a hurry, I want to marry the person I have convinced to live with me forever, only one forever" Jungkook glared at his father.

"What do you mean Jungkook?"

"This chat fills me up, I'm done" Jungkook got up from his chair and went to the room.

"Ahh, looks like I have to follow him to the room, I'm sorry for his attitude towards you Mr and Mrs Jeon, I'm sure he didn't mean to say that, I'm sorry" Jin rushed into the room to catch up with Jungkook.

"Jungkook.. why are you like that?" Jin came in and saw Jungkook sitting on the bed crying, he was crying. It really wasn't the Jungkook that Jin knew.

"Jungkook.." Jin walked over to Jungkook and sat beside him, bringing his body to Jin's arms.

"Hey, it's okay, Jungkook it's okay" Jungkook hugged Jin's body tightly and cried in his arms.

"They are happy Jin, they are happy when my mother is hurt, I hate them"

"Sshhh.. remember what I said? Nothing in this world is perfect, but we can make it much better, but hating them is not the way, would your mother be happy if you were like this? Your mother must have had her own reasons why she stuck with your father , even though your father always hurt her, maybe you are the reason, she wants you to still feel like you have a family, or maybe because she loves your father with her heart, you said your mother was sick right? What if she let your father do everything because she knows she can't accompany your father for the rest of his life, I'm sure your mother wants your father to be happy and see as you said they are happy and you should be happy too" Jin tightened his hug. Let Jungkook cry.