14

Chapter 14

A week later, this was the second time Jin had attended a bonfire with his friends but this time the surprise was that he came to Jungkook, the bad boy who finally fell in love with him. Jungkook kept embracing Jin when he came there, they sat beside Jimin and Yoongi, there was Jackson and other friends and what was interesting, there was Soobin who sat not far from them. Noticing Jungkook who looks intimate with Jin.

"Baby, do you want something to drink?"

"No, I don't want to get drunk for tonight"

"Why?" Jungkook kissed Jin's cheek.

"Because I want to remember every night with you, so don't get drunk"

"Kiss me" Jin shook his head and Jungkook tickled Jin's body.

"Jungkook!! Enough, okay, okay.." Jin kissed Jungkook on the lips and Soobin watched all of that with an annoyed face.

"Shall we play?" Jackson said.

"Jin, I'll start with you"

"Hey, no, Jin come here" Jungkook pulled Jin's body on his lap and took his place.

"Okay fine, I don't want to get punched twice in my face"

The game was very fun, they laughed together, sang together, until Jungkook took Jin away from there. This caught Soobin's attention. He followed them, they stopped at the campus building.

"I love you baby" Jungkook kept kissing Jin's lips and his hands tried to open Jin's clothes but Jin held them back.

"No, not here"

"Why?" Jungkook broke the kiss and looked at Jin.

"Take me to our room, I prefer to do it there" Jungkook then took Jin away and Soobin, who had been watching them, felt very annoyed.

"Jin, if I can't get Jungkook, then no one can get him, including you" Soobin said.

"Mmpphhh...ohh yeahh..aahhhhh fuckkk...mmphhh"

"You're so sexy baby.."

"I love you...mmpphhhhh.."

"I love you too, I'm coming.."

It was the second time Jungkook climaxed, he pulled the condom off and threw it in the trash. Turning Jin's body to face him, under the splash of water, they enjoyed sex that night.

"Why? Are you tired?"

"No, I never tire of doing it to you"

"Do you want more?"

"No, I know you're tired, let's take a shower and rest, okay?" Jin just nodded and hugged Jungkook's body. Only he knows Jungkook's softer side and that makes him feel special.

After taking a shower, they lay down on the bed. Jin's bed, he always liked the vanilla musk scent that Jin had on his body.

"Baby.."

"Hmm"

"It's been a long time since we went to the lake"

"Yes, do you want to go there tomorrow?" Jungkook just nodded. Jin turned around to face Jungkook.

"Jungkook, i love you, so far I don't regret my choice and I hope I won't regret it"

"I promise, I love you too" Jungkook kissed Jin's forehead and hugged him tightly. The first time Jungkook felt love and at that moment he didn't want to waste it. He remembered his mother, hurting Jin would only make him the same as his father.

 He remembered his mother, hurting Jin would only make him the same as his father