6

Chapter 6

The next day Jin woke up and saw Jungkook still sleeping in his bed. He looked at his phone and there was no call from Taehyung. He must be really mad at Jin. Jin kept looking at Jungkook who was sleeping and the incident in the cleaning room came back to him. He didn't know why he let Jungkook do that. But he likes it.

Jin decided to take a shower and head to his class. He's in class again with Ken.

"Hey Jin"

"Hey"

"Was that your boyfriend last night?"

"Huh?"

"The one that came out of your room"

"Oh yeah, that's my boyfriend, what's wrong?"

"Did you guys fight because of Jungkook?"

"No"

"I just want to say something to you Jin, if you don't want to get hurt, you better go back with your boyfriend and stay away from Jungkook, he will make you feel loved but actually not, he doesn't want to commit to anyone"

"How did you know?"

"He's my stepbrother"

"What?"

"Jin, think carefully, because I know he wants you now"

After class, Jin and Ken went out to the cafeteria for lunch, he saw Jungkook with his friends, Jimin and Yoongi were there. But Jin ignored them and ate with Ken at another table.

After eating, Jin came out of there and looked at Jungkook, his steps stopped when he saw a man approached Jungkook and kissed him like he often did, Jungkook returned the kiss while looking at Jin.

"Jin, what's wrong?" Ken patted Jin's shoulder.

"Nothing"

"That's Soobin, he has a crush on Jungkook but like I said, Jungkook isn't interested in hooking up with anyone"

"Come on" Jin asked Ken out of there. After all classes were finished, Jin returned to his room. Jungkook was already there, listening to music with his earphones.

"How was your class?" He removed his earphones and approached Jin.

"Move, I want to rest"

"What's wrong with you?"

"Me? What's wrong with you Jungkook, you fucked me last night and kissed another guy this afternoon"

"Hey, are you jealous? He's a nobody" Jungkook grabbed Jin's hand and brought him closer.

"Let me go Jungkook, I'm going to sleep, I'm tired"

"You haven't answered me"

"I have nothing to answer, let me go" Jungkook let go of Jin and let him go to take a shower and when Jin lay down on the bed, he turned his back on Jungkook.

"How's your boyfriend? Did he contact you?"

"That is none of your business"

"You definitely didn't contact him, did you? You didn't even cry when he left."

"I said it's none of your business." Jin didn't hear his voice again until he felt someone climb onto his bed and hug him from behind.

"So what is my business?"

"Let me go, stay away from me Jungkook, if you only want to hurt me it's better to give up, I'm not interested in a guy like you"

"You want me just for you right?"

"No"

"I know that" Jungkook kissed Jin's neck.

"Stop it"

"Why?"

"I want to sleep"

"Me too" Jungkook hugged Jin tightly. Why did Jin let it? What magic did Jungkook give to Jin?

Jin woke up when he heard his phone ring, he opened his eyes and saw Jungkook in front of him

Jin woke up when he heard his phone ring, he opened his eyes and saw Jungkook in front of him. He wasn't surprised because he knew that last night Jungkook slept with him.

"Jungkook, wake up, I have to take my phone"

"Hmm" he hugged Jin even tighter and Jin tried to take the phone on the table near his bed. It's Taehyung.

"Jungkook, wake up, my boyfriend is calling me"

"just pick it up"

"Aish, hello" Jin picked up Taehyung's phone in place with Jungkook hugging his body.

"Jin, I've thought about it"

"I'm sorry Tae--"

"No, it's okay, I love you Jin"

"You're not mad at me?"

"Of course I'm mad at you, but I forgive you, I know you love me Jin, I believe you didn't do anything"

"But Tae.. what if we break up?"

"What? Why? I've forgiven you"

"I know, but if we stay together I will always feel guilty to myself"

"Jin, i love you, okay I'll give you time to think about it but please don't break up"

"Okay"

"I love you baby"

"I love you too Tae" Jin hung up the phone and looked at Jungkook who was already looking at him.

"Why do you want to break up with your boyfriend?"

"I've been bad with him, I don't deserve to stay with him"

"Is it because of me?"

"Yes, you are the cause, you make me feel guilty to my own boyfriend"

"But now there is me"

"No, you're going to hurt me too"

"Who said that?"

"Ken"

"Aish, I promise I'll just do it for you"

"I don't need promises, I'm nobody, you're better off with Soobin"

"Ahhh.. I know, you're jealous right? You saw him kiss me yesterday"

"Of course not"

"Don't lie, you don't need to be jealous, you can get it too" Jungkook brought his face closer to Jin's and Jin turned his face away.

"Get up, I'm going to take a shower and get ready for my class"

"Do you want to do it in the bathroom?"

"Aish, pervert!" Jin pushed Jungkook's body so he fell to the floor and he rushed to the bathroom before Jungkook stopped him.