18

Chapter 18

Jin came to the lake, a place that only they know but no one was there. Jin was walking on his pier, looking out at the lake with his cheeks wet, he saw his finger, where he put the ring Jungkook gave him. He was disappointed, but wouldn't parting with Jungkook only destroy him and make Soobin happier. He took off his clothes and got into the water. Lifted his head up, and when he turned around, how surprised he was when he saw Jungkook in front of him. Pulling his body close to his waist.

"Jungkook.."

"You're coming" Jungkook cupped Jin's cheek.

"Jin, I'm sorry, I'm not here to force you back to me, I know you are very disappointed with me, I broke all my promises, I hurt you, if you want to break up with this relationship, I'm okay, you have the right to be happy. I will still be responsible with our baby, I want us to go back but I feel that your wound is very deep to me Jin, I feel guilty to myself for having made that wound in your heart. If this is our last meeting, I hope--" Jin kissed Jungkook's lips, his tears flowed on his cheek, he didn't want to hear anything else, he just wanted to kiss Jungkook like he usually did. It was a mistake that Jungkook made, but that one mistake couldn't make Jin really hate him, there were many things that made Jin fall in love.

Jin broke the kiss and looked at Jungkook.

"Don't say anything else, I came here because I want you to take responsibility, you've made me pregnant, so marry me Jeon Jungkook" Jin showed the ring on his finger and Jungkook immediately hugged him tightly.

"Thank you.. thank you baby.. I will marry you, i love you Jin"

"I love you too Jungkook"

They sat on the dock, feet still in the water.

"Since when did you know you were pregnant?"

"That morning, before you returned to the dorm, I vomited that morning, Ken took me to the campus clinic and because it was Saturday so there was no doctor there, only a nurse and he gave me his testpack, he said it was a symptom of pregnancy, but I didn't remember having sex with you without a condom so I didn't think the result would be positive"

"We did it once, on my father's birthday, in my room"

"Aahh yes I remember now, but it was only once right?" Jungkook nodded.

"I always watch the video and I realized something in the video"

"What?"

"You said my name" Jungkook turned to Jin with a confused face.

"He kept kissing you at that time, he also kept moving his hips in your lap, but at that time you just said my name, you complimented me and I know at that time you did think it was me, I was jealous to see it but.."

"But what?"

"My moves are better than him"

"show me"

"Here?"

"Yeah, wherever it is, I want it to be you" Jungkook took Jin on his lap.

"Show me, you are better than him" Jin nodded.

"Wait.."

"What?" Jungkook picked Jin up and he took his phone from his trouser pocket. He opened the camera and started filming the two of them.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook opened his pants, and opened Jin's pants.

"Jungkook what are you doing?"

"Maybe someone should see who's better" Jungkook kissed Jin on the lips, he took Jin to sit on his lap.

"I love you Kim Seokjin"

"I love you too Jeon Jungkook" Jin pointed his dick into his hole.

"Ohhh fuckkk..mmmphhhh..ahhhh"

"Show me" Jin looked at Jungkook and started moving his hips, he's the best.

"Ohh yeshh baby, you're so fucking beautiful, so perfect..ohhh fuckkk.."

"Mmphhhhh..aaahhh..Jungkook..mmphhhh" Jin put his hands on Jungkook's shoulders to help him move.

"Ohh fuckkk, I can't help it Jin" Jungkook quickly reversed their position, it was Jin who lay down and he spread his legs for Jungkook.

"Aaahhhhh..ohhh fuckkk..mmmphhhh..Jungkook please...ahhh please don't stop"

"Yes baby.. you're so tight.. fuckkk.." Jungkook brought his face closer to Jin and kissed him tenderly. He climaxed and Jungkook lifted his body to look at Jin.

"You are mine"

"Yes, me and this baby is yours" They kissed again and forgot about the camera that was recording them.

When the video entered Soobin's phone, at that time he was with his friends.

"Hey look, Jungkook messaged me, he must have realized that he needs me now" Soobin said.

"Open the message we want to know what he said"

Soobin happily opened the message and a video inside. When he opened the video, his eyes widened. They all watched the video till the end and when Jin said 'this baby' Soobin immediately slammed down his phone screaming hysterically, he was brushing his hair out of frustration.

It's payback for someone like Soobin, he got what he had to get. He came out of the cafeteria and just as he was about to walk to the dorm he saw Jin and Jungkook heading in the same direction. He walked over to them.

"What's the point of that video huh?" soobin said.

"I just want to show you who is the best" Jin said.

"You..." Jungkook held Soobin's hand who wanted to hit Jin.

"If you dare to touch him, I'll make sure you can't move your hand anymore!" Jungkook took Jin's hand and led him into the dorm.