16

Chapter 16

Jungkook woke up from his sleep, sunlight piercing his eyes. He opened his eyes slowly and to his surprise he wasn't in his room.

"Jimin...you.." Jungkook was shocked when he turned to him. He saw Soobin beside him.

"Hey, you wake up"

"What are you doing? Why am I here? It was Jimin who took me to the dorm!"

"No, I brought you here, did you forget?" Jungkook saw Soobin's shirt button open so his chest was exposed.

"Wait..why are your clothes open?"

"You forgot? We had sex last night, here ah no, there"

"What? No! I don't have sex with anyone other than my boyfriend"

"The condom is still there, you came twice Jungkook and you said I was hot" Jungkook looked at the condom with sperm in it.

"No way!! You set me up! Why did you do this huh?"

"Because no one can get you but me"

"You bitch!" Jungkook got out of his car and ran to his room, he knew Jin must be angry because he didn't come home, when Jungkook got to his room he saw Jin sitting on his bed, phone in his hand, he was crying.

"Jin..."

"Where were you?"

"I'm from Yoongi's place, I'm sorry I was drunk and--"

"Don't lie to me!" Jin got up from the bed and snapped at Jungkook.

"Jin.. I'm not lying I--"

"What is this? What Is this Jeon Jungkook!!!" Jin gave Jungkook his phone, a video, a video of Soobin and Jungkook having sex in the car.

"Jin.. I can explain all of this." When Jungkook approached Jin, he slapped Jungkook's face.

"Why? I trust you, why Jungkook? You promised me, you promised me not to get drunk but you lied! Why?!"

"Jin, please.. please listen to me, he set me up, please, I don't know--"

"That's why I asked you not to get drunk last night, I know you won't remember it! But look at this video Jungkook, you fucked him! Why? I hate you Jungkook.."

"No..please..please no, Jin trust me, I swear I don't know about this, he set me up, please trust me"

"I believed in you all this time Jungkook, you yourself broke my trust"

"Jin--"

"Get out! Don't bother me, find someone else"

"Please..Jin please" Jungkook knelt in front of Jin while crying. Not only him but Jin too, his heart was so broken seeing the video.

"I hate you Jungkook! Get out of this room!"

"No baby please.. I swear--"

"Go out!!!!" Jungkook slowly stood up and looked at Jin.

"Jin, I love you, I swear, I didn't do it knowingly, he set me up, please trust me, I love you" Jungkook wiped Jin's tears before he left the room and Jin just dropped his body on the floor and cried. This is very painful for him. He looked at the box he had prepared for Jungkook on his bed. His heart ached so much at that time.

When Jungkook left the dorm, he approached Soobin's room, broke into it and immediately strangled Soobin's neck.

"Are you satisfied! You destroyed everything you bitch!"

"I can't breathe.."

"Hey Jungkook, let him go.. calm down, what's wrong?" Jackson who was in the room next to him approached Jungkook and tried to separate him.

"I will destroy you more than how you destroy him Soobin, remember that" Jungkook pushed Soobin's body to the floor and left him.

"Soobin, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm just having fun"

"You didn't bring him home last night?"

"No, I miss sex with him and we do it"

"Are you crazy? He was drunk and you took the chance! You bitch!" Jackson came out to chase Jungkook but he had already disappeared.