4

Chapter 4

They came back from that place, Jin had to take a shower for his last class. After taking a shower he left Jungkook in their room and headed to class. That time he was in the same class as Jimin and Yoongi.

"Hey, Seokjin, here" Jimin called Jin to sit beside him.

"Jimin just call me Jin"

"Ahh okay, have you seen Jungkook?"

"Yeah, he's in the room, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, he skipped his class earlier"

"Babe, maybe he likes making out with Soobin or something" Yoongi said, making Jin silent.

"Who's Soobin?"

"He has a crush on Jungkook, but Jungkook only uses him to make out" Jin was silent again.

"Jin, how to be his roommate?" he said.

"Nothing special, we also don't talk"

"He's like that, but he's a nice guy"

"Nice? He's making out with a lot of people and you say he's nice?"

"Why not? As long as the people who are with him don't have a problem with it" Jin just sighed.

After class Jimin asked him to have dinner, but Jin decided to have dinner at the dorm so he went back to his room and he forgot to knock on the door, so when he opened the door, he saw Jungkook fucking a guy on his bed.

"Hey" Jungkook said.

"Get out of my room!" Jungkook pulled out his dick, opened the condom on his dick and pulled on his pants.

"Hey, my roommate told you to come out, just get out" Jungkook said to the man who was still lying on his bed. The man put on his clothes and went out.

"How was your class?" Jin just glared at him.

"Why? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Don't have sex here! How many times do I have to say it, I don't like it--" Jungkook kissed Jin, wrapped his hand around Jin's waist and his other hand covered Jin's cheek.

A very intimate kiss, making Jin weak. He forced his tongue to enter Jin's mouth, Jin didn't give him what he wanted, so he bit his lip and when Jin opened his mouth his tongue immediately entered and explored inside. Jungkook took him to the bed and laid him down.

 Jungkook took him to the bed and laid him down

"No.. stop.. I don't want to do it" Jin pushed Jungkook's body a little.

"Why?"

"You did it with a lot of people, I--"

"How about from now on I'll only do it to you?"

"No, I have a boyfriend"

"But you didn't reject my kiss Jin" Jin just stared into his eyes, was there something in his eyes? Maybe this is what makes many people want to be treated like this by him. Jungkook kissed him again, stuck his tongue in and made Jin groan.

 Jungkook kissed him again, stuck his tongue in and made Jin groan

When Jungkook put his hand inside Jin's shirt, Jin's phone rang.

"Stop.. I have to pick it up"

"I'm not done with you"

"Jungkook.. stop I have to pick it up" Jungkook let go of the kiss and let Jin get up from his bed and looked at his phone, it was Taehyung.

"Hello"

"Hey, I'm in front of your dorm, are you there? Or are you still in class?"

"What? You here?"

"Yes, what's wrong? I miss you"

"Yes, yes I'm in the dorm, I'll be out now"

"Okay I'm waiting for you, I love you"

"I love you too" Jin hung up the phone and Jungkook saw it.

"Your boyfriend?"

"Yes, Jungkook he will be here, can you--"

"Yeah I'm going to Ken's room"

"Thank you." Before Jin left Jungkook held his hand and brought his body closer to him.

"Jungkook.. I have to go"

"Don't have sex here, remember that" Jungkook kissed Jin's lips before leaving there. Jin was silent and went out to meet his boyfriend.