20

Chapter 20

Jin came back with a face full of emotion, his mother who saw him at that time was of course confused, he also didn't come with Jungkook.

"What's wrong with you? Where is Jungkook?"

"I don't know"

"Jin, what's wrong with you? Did you two fight?"

"Am I wrong if I'm jealous of his roommate?"

"Does he have a new roommate?"

"Yeah, and that guy is really... that guy is really Jungkook type"

"You're afraid he'll cheat on you?"

"Eomma, try to imagine, that man dared to show his body in front of Jungkook"

"But he's your fiancé Jin"

"Does that mean he won't cheat on me? Even an appa can cheat on you" Jin covered his mouth and looked at his mother.

"Eomma.. I didn't mean to say that, I just--"

"I know, listen to me Jin. You just need to focus on Jieun. Trust Jungkook, he promised he won't hurt you anymore right? Don't make him feel blamed just because you're jealous of that guy"

"He also said the same thing to me, I've asked him to stay here but he doesn't want to, how can I think bad things about them?"

"He must have another reason, he doesn't want to move here before the man comes Jin, meet Jieun, calm your mind and contact him" Jin just nodded and entered his son's room.

Jieun was still very small, she only slept in her bed. His face is like Jin but his eyes are like Jungkook's.

"Jieun, isn't your daddy going to repeat his mistake again? Because if he does it again I don't think I can survive with him" Jin just looked at his son's adorable face and kissed him before contacting Jungkook.

"Hello"

"Hello, where are you? Why are there so many people there?"

"I.."

"Jungkook answer me, where are you?"

"Jin.. I'm working"

"What? Work? Since when do you work?"

"Since I realized I have to pay for all your needs and Jieun"

"No, Jungkook why didn't you tell me about this?"

"Jin I will explain tomorrow, I have to continue my work before my boss comes, i love you baby, give a kiss to Jieun from me"

"I love you too" Jin hung up the phone and tears welled up in his eyes. How could he suspect Jungkook when he thought of Jin and their baby.

The next day Jin came early to meet Jungkook, he came to the dorm and went into his room, but the room was locked from the inside, he was sure Jungkook must still be sleeping, it was 7 am, and he didn't have class that day.

Jin knocked on the door, and someone opened it, Sunghoon, shirtless with messy hair and red welts on his neck.

"Oh hi, your fiancé is still sleeping, come in"

"Thank you" Jin held back his emotions and saw Jungkook still sleeping in his bed.

"Could you leave us alone?" Jin turned to Sunghoon and Sunghoon took his clothes and came out.

"Hey, Jungkook, it's me.." Jungkook opened his eyes and smiled at Jin, Jin lay down beside Jungkook and Jungkook immediately hugged him.

"What are you doing here?"

"Jungkook.. what did you do with Sunghoon?"

"Hmm? What do you mean?"

"Tell me honestly I'm okay"

"What do you mean Jin? Are you still jealous of him?"

"I saw it Jungkook"

"See what? Can we not discuss that guy, I just want to hug you" Jin just nodded and hugged Jungkook's body tightly. He was very scared, even with his own thoughts.

"Jungkook"

"Hmm"

"Why didn't you tell me you were working? Where did you work?"

"I'm sorry, I don't want it to burden your mind, my father gave me a job, he asked me to work at his company in Daegu but I don't want to, I can't be away from you, that's why I chose to be a bartender at a bar, that's why I can't stay at your place, because your place is very far from there"

"Are you tired?"

"No, I'm not tired, I think about you and Jieun every time I work, so everything feels light"

"Jungkook, why did you lock the bedroom door?"

"Huh? I don't know, when I got home I immediately fell asleep in my bed, maybe he locked it"

"I saw the hickey on his neck and--"

"And you think me and him do something?"

"At first I thought that, but now I feel guilty for thinking about those bad things" Jin turned his body towards Jungkook.

"You're not going to do that again are you?"

"No way, I love you Jin, I love Jieun too, I have a family now, why would I do it with other people, when my fiancé is sexier than them" Jungkook dived his face in Jin's neck and kissed him.

"Aish, you're lying"

"Do you want proof?" Jin just nodded, his eyes had already closed when Jungkook hovered over  Jin's body.

"Why are you so beautiful this morning?"

"Because I want to meet my handsome fiancé"

"You want to seduce me?" Jin just nodded.