9

Chapter 9

The next day, the first weekend for Jin, there was no class that day. He woke up from his sleep, still in Jungkook's bed because when he opened his eyes he could see his own bed. He also felt Jungkook's arms still hugging him and his head still pressed against his back.

When Jin wanted to get up and slowly lifted Jungkook's hand, Jungkook held him back.

"Jungkook, I'm going to the bathroom"

"Hmm" Jungkook pulled Jin into his arms.

"I'm going to the bathroom, just for a moment"

"No" Jungkook opened his eyes and kissed Jin's back. While hugging suddenly their bedroom door opened, making them surprised especially Jin, they immediately sat up and looked towards the door.

"Jungkook.. what are you doing?" It's Soobin.

"What?" Jin got up from the bed and so did Jungkook.

"You left me last night and slept with this guy? Doesn't this guy already have a boyfriend?"

"He broke up with his boyfriend, what are you doing here?"

"Bastard! Are you playing me?"

"What do you mean?"

"We made out, you fucked me and now--"

"Wait, you think I like you? You asked for it not me"

"What? It must be because of you!" As Soobin approached Jin, Jungkook stood between them.

"If you dare to touch him, you will deal with me"

"Who is he? Your other bitch?"

"He's my boyfriend, now get out of my room, now!" They were all shocked, Jin and Soobin were shocked, because they knew Jungkook didn't really say it but those words felt real. Soobin came out of Jungkook's room and slammed the door.

"What are you saying? I'm not your boyfriend" Jungkook turned his body to look at Jin.

"I know, I just want him to stop chasing me"

"You're lying"

"I'm not"

"W-What?" Jungkook pushed Jin's body so he hit the table behind him.

"You are indeed mine"

"No, I'm not"

"Yes you are" Jungkook opened his shirt and put his hands beside Jin's body. Closing the exit.

"Jungkook..what do you want to do?"

"Make you mine" Jungkook kisses Jin's lips and Jin closes his eyes instantly. Jungkook covered Jin's cheek with one hand. The intimate kisses he gave always succeeded in making Jin weak, he began to return Jungkook's kisses with the same taste. Jungkook lifted Jin's body and put him on the table. The kiss heated up as their tongues met.

 The kiss heated up as their tongues met

Jungkook's hands continued to touch Jin's body from inside his shirt and Jin also wrapped his hands around Jungkook's neck, bringing him closer

"You want it right?" Jin didn't answer the question. Until Jungkook broke the kiss and looked at Jin with his mouth still open.

"Tell me, you want it right?"

"Yes, I want it" Jungkook just smiled and kissed Jin again, he took off Jin's clothes. Making them naked and lifting Jin's body onto the bed.

"Wait.."

"Hmm?"

"Lock the door, I don't want anyone else to come in like before" Jungkook just chuckled and locked the door, then came back.

"I want to ride you" Jungkook only saw Jin and sat on the bed with his body leaning against the headboard.

"Come here" Jungkook helped Jin onto his lap.

"Your favorite position?"

"Shut up Jungkook" Jungkook opened the desk drawer beside his bed and gave Jin a condom.

"Put it on for me" Jin took the condom tearing it with his teeth while his eyes never left Jungkook. He shoved the condom in his mouth and lowered his head to Jungkook's dick, placing it in his mouth.

"Ohhh shit..fuckkk, you're so good" Jin lifted his head and pointed Jungkook's dick into his hole. Push it slowly.

 Push it slowly

"Mmpphhhhh...fuckkk.." their eyes met and Jungkook immediately pulled Jin to kiss him. Jin started to move his hips, slowly until he sped up his own pace.

The more moans that came from Jin's mouth, made Jungkook even more aroused.

"Fuckk...ahhhh..Jungkook..mmphhh..ahhh fuckkk.."

"Yes baby.. ride me..you're so amazing" Jin stretched his head back with his eyes closed. Jungkook continued to help Jin move by placing his hands on Jin's hips.

"You're so fucking beautiful" Jungkook kept staring at Jin in front of him, he fell in love with the person in front of him. Sexy, beautiful, he was perfect and the moment their eyes met.

"How?" he said.

"Make me yours" Jungkook immediately closed his eyes because he reached his climax and Jin stopped moving his hips, Jungkook smothered Jin's cheeks.

"You are already mine Jin" Jin hugged his body tightly. He didn't know if his choice was right or not.

After they cleaned themselves up, they lay down on the bed.

"Jungkook.."

"Hmm"

"Jimin, Yoongi and Ken said you don't want to commit, that's why you don't have a boyfriend, am I the same?"

"You are different Jin, I have a reason why I don't want to commit"

"Why?"

"Jin"

"Hmm"

"Do you want to come with me tonight?"

"Where to?"

"My Father's Birthday"

"Yes, I'll come with you" Jungkook smiled and hugged Jin tightly.