11

Chapter 11

Jungkook invites Jin into his room, it's been a long time since he entered his childhood room. In that house he and his mother lived. Jin saw many photos of Jungkook with his father and mother there, Jungkook looked different from him now, he looked cheerful before. Jin took one of the photo frames there, a photo of Jungkook and his mother.

"What do you see?" Jungkook approached Jin.

"A picture of you and your mom, she's beautiful"

"The prettiest one I have" Jin put the frame on the table and turned to face Jungkook.

"You are different every time you talk about your mother, I prefer you like this"

"I'm like this only to people I love" Jin's eyes widened hearing that. But he didn't want to inquire deeper, he didn't want to spoil the atmosphere at that time.

"Lucky I can see this other side of you" Jungkook pulled Jin's body closer by his waist. Brushed Jin's hair behind his ear. And looked into his eyes.

"You're the first to come here Jin, you should know how special you are" when Jungkook wanted to kiss Jin suddenly the door opened and Ken stood there.

"I'm sorry, did I bother you? I want to go back to the dorm, do you want to come with me?"

"Yes--"

"No, we'll stay here" Jungkook interrupted Jin's words.

"Hmm okay then, bye guys" Ken closed the door and Jin looked back at Jungkook.

"Why don't we go back to the dorm?"

"We've never done that here"

"Do what?" Jungkook brought his face closer to Jin's ear.

"Make love" Jin smacked Jungkook's chest gently.

"Aish, why is there only that in your head? Besides, your parents are outside, we won't do anything here"

"They won't come in here" Jungkook lowered his hand down to Jin's ass.

"Jungkook.."

"Hmm" Jin just stared at Jungkook before kissing his lips. Jin jumped onto Jungkook's body and quickly laid Jin's body on the bed. He opened all of Jin's clothes. Staring at that beautiful body with his own eyes.

 Staring at that beautiful body with his own eyes

"Why?"

"So perfect" Jungkook lifted one of Jin's legs and kissed it, his lips brushed all over Jin's leg until it ended on his thigh, sucked it and left a lot of marks there. Making Jin stretch his body and his hands crumpled the sheets beside him.

"Jungkook.."

"Yes baby"

"Please.." Jungkook just smiled, he spread Jin's legs and bowed his head. Jin's eyes just closed, his body continues to stretch enjoying every sensation it gives. When Jungkook's tongue touched his hole, at that moment Jin didn't stop screaming.

"Aahhh..too much Jungkook..mmphhhh" Jungkook licked it and pushed his three fingers into Jin's hole.

"Ohhh..fuckkkk..Jungkook..ahhh" Jungkook kept doing it until Jin reached his climax. His semen wet Jin's stomach and Jungkook pulled his finger and got up from the bed. He took off all his clothes while still looking at Jin who was still lying in front of him with his eyes closed and his mouth open, with his stomach wet.

"You are mine Jin" Jungkook climbed onto the bed, picked up Jin's legs and pulled him close to him then shoved his dick into Jin's hole.

"Mmphhhhh..fuckkk..ahhh fasterr..aaahh" Jungkook accelerated his hip movement. He kept looking at Jin. How hot he was, he couldn't stop slamming his dick on Jin.

"Ohh yesss baby..you're so good..hmm yess so perfect.." Jungkook got closer to Jin and kissed his lips, he couldn't help himself, seeing Jin's lips made him even crazier.

" Jungkook got closer to Jin and kissed his lips, he couldn't help himself, seeing Jin's lips made him even crazier

"I'm coming baby"

"Yesss..mmphhhh..ngggh...come with me..ohhh fuckkkk.." Jin hugged Jungkook tightly when Jungkook pushed his dick deep.

"I love it baby, you're so amazing" Jungkook kissed Jin's face, but Jin didn't answer he was very tired and just closed his eyes while hugging Jungkook.