13

Chapter 13

That day Jin realized that Jungkook he knew was not the real Jungkook, he looked like a bad boy and liked to hurt the feelings of many people by the way he treated them not without reason and when he found out the reason behind it all it turned out that Jungkook only had fear, his biggest fear in committing was when he can't make his partner happy with his childhood trauma. Seeing his mother being hurt was not easy for Jungkook, many feelings had been stored in him all this time and it was not his intention to hurt the many men and women he was close to. He himself is even afraid to feel love. He wasn't even ready himself.

The first time he met Jin he felt the same as he met people who had sex with him. He just wanted to play around with Jin. But as time goes by, every time he's with Jin makes him like himself, he wants to have Jin more and more, he's more afraid of hurting him. It contradicted himself who was not ready to commit but of all the men and women he had been with only Jin had never asked for clarity in their relationship. Jin never asked how Jungkook felt about him, and vice versa. That's what makes Jungkook comfortable with Jin.

And unknowingly that also makes Jin comfortable with Jungkook. Even though their closeness happened at the wrong time, Jin never regretted it, he felt guilty for hurting Taehyung who had been there for him, but how could a Jungkook change that feeling if it wasn't fate that changed it?

After taking a shower, Jin and Jungkook intended to leave the house and return to their dorm. When they came down, his father was downstairs with his mother, sitting in front of the TV.

"Where are you going?" his father said.

"Back to the dorm, tomorrow we have class in the morning"

"Okay, then here take your car" Jungkook turned to Jin and he just nodded.

Jungkook took the car keys his father gave him and left with Jin.

"Jin"

"Hmm"

"thank you"

"You're welcome" Jungkook took Jin's hand and intertwined it. Will they be happy forever? I hope so but apparently the storyline says otherwise.

Jin and Jungkook returned to the dorm, Jungkook kept holding Jin's hand until they arrived at the room and how surprised they were when Jin's mother was in the room. He quickly removed his hand from Jungkook.

"Eomma.."

"Where have you been? I tried to contact you many times but you didn't answer"

"I'm sorry, my phone must have run out of power and--"

"Then come with me now"

"What? Where? Eomma, what's wrong?" His mother pulled Jin's hand but Jin held her back.

"Taehyung had an accident" Jin was very surprised but he let go of his hand from his mother.

"Jin, what's wrong with you? Your boyfriend had an accident and you--"

"Eomma, I'm sorry but Tae and I have broken up."

"What? Is it because of this man?" His mother pointed at Jungkook who was standing behind Jin.

"Answer me Kim Seokjin! You left a man as good as Taehyung just for a man like him?"

"Eomma!"

"You even dare to yell at me! Come with me and meet Taehyung, you should go back to him, he's been with you for three years and he's the only one beside you"

"No, I'm sorry but I can't, I don't love him anymore eomma"

"Then who do you love? This man? Huh?"

"Yes, I love him, he's my boyfriend" His mother slapped Jin's face in front of Jungkook.