7

Chapter 7

After taking a shower Jin came out and saw that no one was in his room. Jin headed to his desk to prepare his bag and suddenly someone hugged him from behind.

"You looking for me?"

"Jungkook, can you stay away from me? I have to get ready for class" Jungkook unbuttoned Jin's shirt one by one from behind.

"No.. stop it, what are you doing?"

"Sshhh" Jungkook whispered in Jin's ear, for some reason Jin just put his hands on the table and let Jungkook unbutton his shirt then put it down.

"I like the smell of your body after the shower"

"Jungkook.. I want to class"

"Okay" Jungkook started kissing Jin's back, making him squeeze the table and bite his lips.

"Jungkook..please"

"Please what baby? Hmm?" Jungkook sucked on Jin's back. Causing Jin's body to flinch many times.

"Stop.. I want to go to class" Jungkook stopped after leaving a lot of marks on Jin's back and turned his body.

 I want to go to class" Jungkook stopped after leaving a lot of marks on Jin's back and turned his body

"I wanna go"

"Yes baby, I'm done with you"

"What?" Jungkook smiled and kissed Jin's lips then left his room. Jin tidied his clothes and left the room, along with Ken.

"Morning Jin"

"Morning"

"Morning class?" Jin nodded and went with Ken to class and saw Soobin in the same direction. They turned out to be in the same class today. Soobin sat not far from Jin, only a few seats beside him. He could hear clearly what he and his companion were saying.

"Are you going with Jungkook to Yoongi's party tonight?" Someone said.

"Yeah, he asked me" Soobin said.

"Finally he asked you, I think he's starting to like you"

"I don't know, he's been a little overprotective of me lately."

Instantly those words made Jin speechless, his heart ached, he didn't know why, even though he was nobody, he loved Taehyung.

"What's wrong Jin?" he said.

"Huh? Nothing, I'm just tired"

"Are you going to Yoongi's party tonight?"

"No, I'm going to sleep tonight"

"Okay"

Night fell, Jin was reading his comic in bed when Jungkook came in.

"Why are you still here? Let's go to Yoongi's party"

"No thanks" Jungkook walked over to Jin and sat at his feet.

"What is it?"

"Go with Soobin he must be waiting for you"

"Aish, what's wrong with Soobin?"

"Go! I want to sleep!"

"You snapped at me?" Jungkook got out of bed and scared Jin.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry, I--"

"I don't like being yelled at by you" Jungkook took off his jacket and threw it on the floor.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm also not going to the party if you're here"

"Why?"

"Because my party is here" Jungkook took off his shirt.

"Jungkook, I'm tired, go, I don't want to do it"

"Really? How about we find out together?" Jungkook approached Jin, got on the bed and Jin started to be cornered.

"Jungkook--" Jungkook quickly kissed Jin. Jin didn't rebel at that time he was just silent, he liked the kiss.

Jin started lying on his bed and dropped his comic on the floor. Jungkook placed Jin's hand above his head, held it with one hand and unbuttoned Jin's pajamas one by one until his body was exposed.

"Jungkook..I'm tired"

"Sshh baby, you will enjoy it" Jungkook played with Jin's nipples making his body jerk. With their tongues meeting each other. The kiss got hotter, making both of them more and more unable to hold back.

 The kiss got hotter, making both of them more and more unable to hold back

"Ohh shit.." Jungkook lifted his body and took the condom from his pocket, tore it off and put it on his dick, he took off his pants, so did Jin. He took off his pants and shirt, his gaze full of lust then.

"Ride me"

"What?" Jungkook immediately changed position and made Jin on top of him.

"Ride me" Jin grabbed Jungkook's big dick and lifted his ass a bit but Jungkook held him down.

"Wait.."

"What?"

"turn around"

"Jungkook--"

"Just turn around" Jin turned his back on Jungkook, he raised his ass and pointed his dick into his own hole and as he entered he screamed really loud.

"Fuckkkk..mmmphhhhhh.."

"Ohh yess baby.."

"Mmpphhhh...fuckkk Jungkook..aahhh" Jungkook pulled his body lying on top of him and it was time for him to move.

"Mmmphhhh..Jungkook fuckkk.. it's too much.. aahhhh" Jungkook kept moving his hips and his hand was pumping Jin's dick.

 aahhhh" Jungkook kept moving his hips and his hand was pumping Jin's dick

"Fuckkk...aahhhhh..ohh pleasee pleasee don't stop..'mmppphhh..."

"Yeahhh... I won't stop baby"

"Mmmphhhh..Jungkook..Ohhh fuckkk..you cracked me..mmmphhhh..."

"I'm coming.."

"Me..mmpphhhhb too..ahhh fuckkk.." they both became panting. Jungkook kissed Jin's neck and hugged his body.

"Why are you doing this to me Jungkook?"

"Because I'm attracted to you"

"No, you're only going to hurt me"

"No, I promise" Jungkook kissed Jin's cheek and let his dick stuck there for a while.