november 22nd, 2022.

uh, hi...

ok so look, i made a vow to myself that i wouldn't touch this book again, like ever-

BUT tons of ppl still read this (even to this day like GAH DAYUM) so i just wanna make a few things clear now that i'm older and less of an idiot.

so first off, i was 11 when i first published this. i was just entering middle school. i'm a highschool sophomore now. as such, this story embarrasses me to no end. it's cringy, it's poorly-written, and i know damn well it doesn't deserve half of the attention it got, and still gets today.

i don't even want to re-read this now because i know i was terrible at writing stories back then, especially with something like hazbin hotel, where the pilot had only just come out and there was very little story, so i had to make up most of the plot.

which brings me to my next point. hazbin hotel.

i'm long-since no longer a fan of the series, nor do i support vivziepop. she's done--and has been apart of--so many gross and terrible things, and it's difficult to "separate the art from the artist" when alot of the problems are in the art itself.

i don't want to support someone like that, so i've made the conscious decision to distance myself from it.

so why am i saying all this so many years later? and more importantly, what does this mean for this story?

what i'm getting at here, is that this is not my absolute best work, and i do not want this to define me. i'm absolutely not saying you can't enjoy this series (so long as you don't support vivziepop or her views, i rlly don't see an issue). if you like hazbin/helluva, great! and i'm not telling you not to enjoy this story. if you do, i thank you.

just don't make this your absolute impression of me. i was different back then (i was cishet), and i'm different now. believe me, if i'd known all the gross things viv did earlier, i would not have put so much time and effort into this story. however, i am grateful that my mediocre story-telling put a smile on a few ppl's faces.

there rlly is no point to me saying this tbh. i've never wanted to get rid of this story bcuz ppl still read it! and also, i used to be so proud of this, and i consider finishing this story a big accomplishment (considering i've never finished any of my others lmao) bcuz i don't plan on deleting it, i just wanted to give a quick notice before the story.

if you've read this far, thank you for listening to me ramble, now enjoy the story!!! :^)