╚»T H I R T E E N«╝

[A/N: As always, don't play the video until you see the *]

❰❰1ST PERSON POINT OF VIEW❱❱

~<>~<>~<>TIMESKIP TWO HOURS<>~<>~<>~

After a few hours of playing, talking, eating, watching TV, playing video games, and generally just goofing off, everyone was starting to get tired, so we all went back up to Charlie's room to go to bed...

Well, everyone except for me. I needed to find that sceptre and finished what I started with Selene.

Everyone got into their pajamas and we all lay down on our mattresses. I sat there under the blankets, on my phone. Suddenly, someone tried knocking on the blanket. "Wha-" was all I managed to say before Lexi peeped her head through the blanket. "Konichiwa, (Y/N)-Chan~" She greeted, doing a Japanese girl impression. I rolled my eyes playfully. She put her head on my shoulder and saw that I was reading fanfiction on my phone. Her eyes got big and she gave me a mischievous grin. "You like reading fanfics, don't ya, (Y/N)?~" She teased, causing my face to turn red. She giggled and got out of the blanket. I felt her get off my mattress.

I sighed. When do we strike? I asked Blair, getting impatient. "When everyone falls asleep. We don't need anyone catching us stealing the sceptre, now do we?" No, we wouldn't. For the next hour and a half, I sat on my phone, switching between reading fanfiction and watching YouTube videos. Finally, Blair spoke up. "They're all asleep. Let's go." I nodded and quietly got out of bed and out of the room. I slowly closed the door.

Where is it? I asked. "Give me control. I know exactly where it is." I nodded. Suddenly, my limbs felt slack, yet my body still moved. Blair was controlling me again, just like last time. I wasn't sure where we were going, but I trusted Blair knew what she was doing, so I didn't try to intervene with her. We went into Lucifer and Lilith's throne room. The thrones were golden and they had a red accent, fitting with the rest of the castle's color scheme nicely. Behind the thrones, there was a royal blue curtain. Blair walked to the curtain and opened it, unveiling a dark void. There was a rocky bridge that led to another giant rock on the other side (Like where the Moonstone was in Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure before Cass took it). On the other side, stood the sceptre, floating in a spiral of golden smoke and dust.

 On the other side, stood the sceptre, floating in a spiral of golden smoke and dust

[Imagine this but it's 5 ft 6 in tall]

My eyes widened at the sight. "There it is..." Blair said in awe. Blair began walking across the bridge, and my feet felt light as a feather, like I was on the moon or something.
[* play the video now!]

"Something is pulling me, it's so magnetic
My body is moving, unsure where I'm headed.
All of my senses have left me defenseless.
This darkness around me is promising vengeance.
The price that I'm willing to pay is expensive-"

Blair cut me off.

"There's nothing to lose when you're lonely and friendless
So my only interest
Is showing this 'princess'
That I am the QUEEN and my reign will be endless!!!"

She ended it with a maniacal laugh. She stood in front of the sceptre, reaching out to it. I tried to gain control and ended up pulling my arm away slightly. Blair didn't seem to notice (or she did, but just didn't care), and she grabbed the sceptre anyway. "So, uh... can I get myself back?" I asked, awkwardly. She made a surprised noise, which was followed by a growl. "...fine." Was all she said before I regained control. I finally got to feel the sceptre for myself, and I already felt stronger.

"Where's Selene?" I asked her. "This sceptre gives you the ability to teleport. Just think of Selene, and it'll transport you to her base." She explained. I nodded, and closed my eyes, thinking about getting to her. Suddenly, more of the gold magic spiraled around me. I opened my eyes again and saw a huge mansion. "This is where she is. She's asleep right now. Go in and finish her." Blair instructed, strictly. I nodded

"I'm coming, Walker." I sneered.