╚»E I G H T E E N«╝

[I love you all so much! All the support you all have been giving me really means alot and I'm so grateful that there are people that enjoy what I do ❤ don't play the vid until I give you the *]

❰❰1ST PERSON POINT OF VIEW❱❱

We all got back to the hotel, and I immediately walked into my room. Shadow was on the bed, chilling. Upon seeing me, his eyes lit up and he did a 'mew' of joy. I picked him up and gave him a shower of hugs and kisses. I refilled his food and water bowl and walked into the bathroom. I looked at myself. So much has happened over the past few days. I thought. I guess redemption did come. I laughed. I then heard a knock at my door. I opened it and Lexi was there, holding Raven.

"Hey!" She greeted. I let her in and she put Raven on the bed with Shadow. Lexi looked at me, sad. I looked back, wondering what was going on.
[* play the vid. Btw, italics = (Y/N), bold = Lexi, both = well, both]

"I didn't know what you were going through..
I thought that you were fine; why did you have to hide?"
"I didn't wanna let you down, but the truth is out.
It's tearing me apart, not listening to my heart."

Lexi sat in silence, looking away, sad.

"I really had to go."
"And I would never stop you!"
"Even though we've changed..."
"Nothing has to change..."

"And you can find me in the space between.
Where two worlds come to meet, I'll never be out of reach~
Cuz you're a part of me, so you can find me in the space between.
You'll never be alone, no matter where you go~
We can meet in the space between."

Lexi got up and walked onto my room's balcony. I followed.

"And nothing can stay the same; it's growing pains."
"Be proud of all the scars. They make you who you are."

She put both her hands on my shoulders, smiling.

"I know you have to stay."
"But I'll never really leave you!"
"Nothing has to change..."
"Even though we've changed..."

We climbed down the fire escape next to my balcony and took off into the field behind the hotel.

"And you can find me in the space between!
Where two worlds come to meet, I'll never be out of reach.
Cuz you're a part of me, so you can find me in the space between~
You'll never be alone no matter where go~
We can meet in the space between."

"There are no words left to say."
"I know you gotta find find your place."
"But this is not the end!"
"No, you're part of who I am!"

"Even if we're world's apart, you're still in my heart.
It will always be... you and me, yeah!!"

We jumped into a big hug.

"You can find me in the space between~"
"Where two worlds come to meet..."
"I'll never be out of reach!"
"I'll never be out of reach!" (No!)
"Cuz you're a part of me, so you can find me in the space between!"
"You'll never be alone..."
"No matter where you go!"
"We can meet in the space between!"

"Yeah, no matter where you go..."
"No matter where you go..."
"We can meet... in the space between~"

Lexi looked at me. Her eyes were glossy, as if she were about to cry. Yet, she was still smiling. "You are fucking amazing. I love you so much." She said, her voice breaking. A tear slipped down her cheek. We hugged again. "I love you, too. I couldn't ask for a better friend." I responded. After about three minutes of hugging and crying, we decided to go back to the hotel. We climbed back up the fire escape and into my room.

❰❰LEXI'S POINT OF VIEW❱❱

I can't believe I just got friendzoned.

❰❰1ST PERSON POINT OF VIEW❱❱

We sat down on my bed for a few hours, just talking and playing with Shadow and Raven. Finally, Lexi sighed. "Ya wanna go to my room?" She asked. I nodded. We picked up our cats and walked into her room. We then proceeded to stay up until the crack of dawn playing video games, playing with the cats, drawing, talking, and just having a good time.

[A/N: Yeah this is just a quick chapter. I felt like I was neglecting (Y/N) and Lexi's friendship. Also OOP LEXI GOT A THING FOR YA? Congrats~

I'll post the last two chapters tomorrow. Until then, stay beautiful! ❤]