╚»N I N E«╝

❰❰1ST PERSON POINT OF VIEW❱❱

I quickly woke up. I was still in my bathroom. I got up and was welcomed with a massive migraine. I looked behind me and saw the toilet was there. I came to the conclusion that when I passed out, I must've banged my head on the toilet. That's gonna be a pain in the ass.. I thought. I looked in the mirror, and surprisingly, Blair was nowhere to be found. Instead, my confused reflection stared back at me. I exhaled in relief and quickly went back to Lexi's room. She was still in the bathroom, and the title screen for Mega Man: The Wily Wars was still on the TV screen.

How long was I asleep? I wondered. "Not long," Blair responded casually, as if nothing had just happened. Wait.. can you read my thoughts? "Mhm," She answered. "This'll be our way of communication while others are in the area. We don't want you to seem like a phsyco, now would we?" No. I responded. I sat on the beanbag I was on before and started playing the game.

~<>~<>~<>~<>~TIMESKIP~<>~<>~<>~<>~

I was on Metal Man's stage when Lexi walked out of the bathroom. I turned around and was welcomed by someone entirely different from Lexi.

Her once-brown faded hair was now blonde with pink highlights, although her brown roots were still visible

Her once-brown faded hair was now blonde with pink highlights, although her brown roots were still visible. It seems she ditched the cutesy look and went for a more badass, yet girly, look; and it's working.

She didn't mind the staring, and actually struck a few poses for me. I smiled, though it was fake. It's been a while since I've had to fake a smile, huh? "Yes, such a shame, too." Blair answered. Lexi winked at me, followed by giggling. "What'cha think?~" She asked, seeming excited. All I did was nod and give her a thumbs up. I didn't wanna express anything through words, because I didn't want to say something I might regret later on. Lexi's smile grew. She squealed. Once she looked at the TV, she gasped.

"How'd you get so far?" She asked, obviously referring to Metal Man's stage. "I can never get past the part with all the Pierobots falling from the sky!" I accidentally genuinely giggled at her frustration. "Hey! Remember, she's just a weak fool who's only use is getting in my--er, your way," Blair scolded. I know. I'm sorry. "Well, practice makes perfect, right?" Lexi shrugged, followed by a nod. "I guess..." She mumbled.

I looked at her and finally gave in. "I'm gonna go feed Shadow," I said, lying; I'd just fed Shadow when I woke up this morning. Lexi nodded and I went into my room, locking the door. I ran into the bathroom, locking its door as well. "Well! What're ya waiting for? Show yourself!" I yelled at the mirror, anger filling my voice. Blair appeared in place of my reflection again. "What's wrong? Sad that your attachment to them is now coming back to haunt you?" She mocked. I growled. "Shut up! You obviously wanted me to meet you for a reason, so, what is it?" I asked. She stared. "Selene is in Hell," She started. My eyes grew small, and my jaw dropped slightly. This bitch again?? "As much as it pains me to say it, yes. She's planning an assault on you and that Vaggie girl. We need to destroy her before she destroys us." She explains.

I processed the information I was told. "Why would she wanna kill me if she already killed me once before? And how does she know Vaggie??" I pondered. "Unfortunately, I haven't discovered her motives for wanting to kill you and Vaggie. I, however, do know how they know each other; years ago, Selene's father had unfinished business with Vaggie's parents. Vaggie's father had killed Selene's, and Selene wasn't happy about it, so she decided to avenge him. One fall evening, she broke into Vaggie's house and murdered both of her parents on the spot. Vaggie watched in horror as both of her parents' brains were shot out of their skulls. Selene tried attacking Vaggie and stabbed her in the eye, but Vaggie fought back and chased Selene away. Vaggie then took a kitchen knife and stabbed herself in the throat, killing her instantly." She explained.

All I could do was stand there and stare at her. Blair looked me dead-on, and with no emotion. "That's why Vaggie was so unnerved when I brought Selene up yesterday, huh?"

"Correct." She answered plainly, followed by a sigh. "So.. what's the plan?" I asked. "I'm glad you asked! A little birdie told me where Selene is hiding out. We simply sneak into her base, wait until she's vulnerable, say, when she's asleep, and end her for good. Easy peasy!" I slowly nodded. This plan might just work. "It has to work. But, there's only one way we can defeat her for good." I gestured for her to explain.

"Charlie's father, Lucifer, owns a sceptre with godly powers held within it. We won't be able to make it past all of Selene's specially-traine guards without it. However, Lucifer has it, and chances are he won't give it to some random demon. We need to get into his castle and take it," She said. I thought for a moment, before instantly jerking my head up, a metaphorical light bulb going off in my head. "Charlie could get it for us! I'm sure she'd want Selene gone if she's the reason why her girlfriend is dead and in Hell, right?" Blair looked down, then shook her head. "She's a goody two-shoes; she wouldn't like the idea of us killing anyone. And anyway, wouldn't you think she's happy that Vaggie's in Hell? Otherwise, how else would they've met?"

"I never thought of that," I admitted. "But she could at least get us into the castle right? I mean, she is the princess of Hell." Blair nodded. "That's exactly what I was thinking. Get to that sceptre, we get to Selene."