╚»T W E L V E«╝

[A/N: Over these next few chapters, this will slowly become a musical. Since Hazbin is a musical-centered show, why not make this a musical ;) Yeh don't play the music video until you see the asterisk (*)]

❰❰1ST PERSON POINT OF VIEW❱❱

"Okay everyone! What shall we do first??" Charlie asked. "Ooh! I know, I know! We can go bungee jumping off the balcony!" Angel spoke up. "Uhh.." Charlie started. "While that may be fun, that's a long drop, and if the cord snaps... well, I don't want one of my good friends going splat." Angel pouted like a five-year-old. "I dunno... I say we eat first. I'm starving!" Lexi exclaimed. "That's a great idea!" Charlie said. "To the dining area, everyone!"

Vaggie stared at her girlfriend. "Aren't you scared that your dad will see us and get super pissed?" She asked. Charlie shook her head. "My parents are out at one of their little meetings with God or something; he doesn't even know you all are here~" Vaggie nodded. "Do you have liquor?" Angel asked, causing the princess to stare at him with a what?? face. Vaggie had a hoe what? expression along with her. "Isn't the point of staying here--and at the hotel in general--to redeem yourself? That means no drinking, y'know," Vaggie stated, causing Angel to pout again.

Soon, everybody left, well, except me. I stayed on the balcony, taking in the cool air. "Redemption? Wow..." Blair sneered, causing me to nod. "Yeah... like anyone could ever be redeemed,"
[* play the video now!]

"You say I make you nervous, a tragedy,
I'm a beautiful disaster, a reckoning
You wonder how I got this way...
You think I'm someone to be saved; someone to clean up and tame
Oh, somethings never change, never change, ohh~

You think I would look pretty on your arm
Once you cover up my bruises and battle scars
But it always ends the same...
Can't bare the things I've had to face; got you cryin' on your knees in pain
Oh, some things never change, never change, ohh~"

I climbed up on the balcony's railing and stood on it, extending my arms.

"You'll break your back to make me feel again...
Suffocate to make me breathe again...
Lose your mind from endless prayin'...
Cause some things never change, never change, oh~
Redemption never came."

I climbed up onto the roof of the castle and looked up at the sun.

"I stopped asking for forgiveness cause you should know:
Only fools tread where the angels fear to go
But you keep trying to get too close...
Saved myself by turnin' into stone
So save your judgement, cause you just don't know!
But some things never change, never change, mmm~"

I climbed back onto the balcony and into Charlie's room. I stood on her bed.

"They say I should feel guilty and change my ways
Leavin' crumpled bodies in my wake
Swear I didn't mean to make them break!"

At this line, I heard Blair scoff, obviously not fond of my accusations.

"But they're so delicate and so mundane,
And they keep comin' like a moth to flame
Oh, some things never change, never change, ohh~

You'll break your back to make me feel again...
Suffocate to make me breathe again...
Lose your mind from endless prayin'...
Cause some things never change, never change, ohh~"

I got off her bed and looked in a mirror at myself. One of my normally-yellow X eyes were becoming darker and darker.

"YOU'LL BREAK YOUR BACK TO MAKE ME FEEL AGAIN...!
SUFFOCATE TO MAKE ME BREATHE AGAIN...!
LOSE YOUR MIND FROM ENDLESS PRAYIN', OOHH...!
CAUSE SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE, NEVER CHANGE, OHH~...

Redemption never came."

Just as I finished singing, Lexi walked in the room. "Ya coming, (Y/N)? We're ordering pizza-" Wowww, pizza... I mean I like pizza, but it's not like I are that mu- "-And brownies~" She finished. "I'm in," was all I responded with.

❰❰BLAIR'S POINT OF VIEW❱❱

If (Y/N) doesn't quit being soft to everyone, my plan isn't gonna work! I need to stop letting feelings get to me, otherwise I'll be caught!