╚»F O U R (P: I)«╝

❰❰2ND PERSON POINT OF VIEW❱❱

You, Charlie, & Lexi finally made it to the restaurant. There was a neon sign illuminating above the entrance way, labeled "The Devil's Diner." You exhaled. You were never really a 'people person,' as you call it. And if these people were anything like the other douchebags you've seen around the city, you were lucky you brought your knife with you.

You walked in, and surprisingly, it wasn't as bad as you expected. It didn't look all that fancy, but it didn't look like a dead-end McDonald's. It was just okay, as you put it. Charlie led you and Lexi to a booth in the back left-hand corner, where three other demons sat, talking amongst themselves. One was a fluffy white spider (which you assumed to be an albino tarantula), a deer demon that was redder than any blood you've ever seen, and a gray-skinned woman with long hair and one eye.

Charlie ran over to the booth with a squeal of delight.

"I'm here, guys~" She exclaimed to the three strangers. Two of them smiled at her, but the deer demon was smiling at everything. She sat down next to the gray woman. "I brought some new friends!!" She gestured to me & Lexi, to which we just stood there, smiling nervously. Finally, Lexi cleared her throat.

"Hi, friends!! I'm Lexi. It's SOOO nice to meet you all!!!" She smiled. I chuckled. "(Y/N)." Was all that escaped your lips. Then, one by one, everyone introduced themselves.

"I'm Vaggie," the gray woman said.

"The name's..... Angel." The spider said, trying to sound smooth, but obviously failing.

"...And I'm Al- wait a minute..." The deer demon said, looking at you. You looked back, confused. "I saw you yesterday!! You were at the television station." He exclaimed. You opened your mouth, but no noise came out. He teleported out of his seat, and in front of you. "I'm Alastor! It's quite a pleasure to meet you!" He greeted, shaking his hand. Although you didn't want to, you didn't want to be rude, and shook his hand, smiling.

Charlie grinned. "Why don't you two sit down so we can get to know each other?" She asked. You sat down next to Charlie, and Lexi sat next to Angel, which you later on found out was a bad idea.

This'll be fun. You thought.

C̖̬̈̌̊͢o͉̟̔̽r̮̒̽ͅr̤͍̐̍up̙̩̮̓͋͡ṫ̰͐͢ | A Hazbin Hotel x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें