╚»F I F T E E N«╝

[GORE WARNING]

❰❰1ST PERSON POINT OF VIEW❱❱

.....Selene Walker herself.

"You've gotten better with your aim, I see," I mocked, referring back to the conversation we had before I died, where I'd said her aim was wack. I was honestly pretty annoyed that I had to see her. She smiled, sarcastically. "Mhm, though it seems you still suck at being stealthy~" She responded. "Anyway, I'm glad you came. I would've hunted you down myself, but you decided to try and go for round two, and saved me so much time." She mumbled that last part. I scoffed, "Well, unlike last time, I've come prepared." I held out my sceptre. Her eyes widened, but then she put that I don't care face back on.

"Aww, you have a little theatre prop? Ooooh, I'm soooo scared~" She mocked, pretending to sound scared. God I hate her and her sarcasm... "Same." Blair agreed, although I didn't mean for her to hear. "What're ya gonna do? Use your fake anime chants to become a hyper God or some shit? Wake up!" She exclaimed. I growled and used my sceptre to blast her into the wall. She screamed as she was sent flying. She fell but landed on her hands and knees. "Tch, that... all ya got?" She asked, weakly getting back up. She picked up her gun and shot three bullets at me, all but one missing.

"Ack!" I screamed. I looked down at where the bullet hit and it hit me right in my torso, just missing my heart. "Nah, scratch that: Your aim is still shoddy," I mocked. She laughed, taking the time I was down to reload her gun. I gripped the sceptre tight. I ran towards her and used the sceptre to summon and fling balls of fire at her. She dodged most of them, but a few hit her, leaving third degree burns on her skin. She growled, not playing around anymore. If she'd tried just a bit harder, I might've considered pretending to be scared.

She got up and bolted towards me, but I just used my sceptre to summon rocks out of the ground [Cassandra vibes, anyone? That's where I'm inspired from ùwú]. One of the rocks got her in her bad eye. Unfortunately, it didn't hit her actual eye. Fortunately, it ripped off her eyepatch.

 Fortunately, it ripped off her eyepatch

Selene stood there, frozen in shock. I tried to hold in my laughter, but her face was priceless! She looked up at me, her hair revealing her eye. For some reason, the sclera of the eye remained white, while the other was now a deep, dark red. I let it slide, though; in a few moments, her appearance won't matter.

She growled. "How dare you!!" She grabbed her purse, which, for some reason, was filled with daggers. She began rapidly throwing the daggers at me, but I was one step ahead; I took the sceptre and used it to make the daggers slow down in time, and moved out of the way with no trouble. She narrowed her eyes, angry. She ran towards me again, but this time I teleported behind her. "Wha-" was all she managed to utter. She looked around for me, and I decided to make her death quick and painless. I used the sharp end of the sceptre and impaled her from behind. I managed to strike her heart.

She gasped in shock. I quickly pulled the sceptre out of her body, and my eyes widened when I saw her heart lodged into the sceptre. Selene collapsed to the floor, lifeless. I shook the sceptre lightly a few times, and her heart slid off the sceptre and onto Selene's back. "Congratulations," Blair said, cold and emotionless. "You've successfully got revenge on Ms. Walker." I nodded, breathing heavily, each breath shaky. Blood was splattered all over the room and me, so I used the sceptre to get the blood off me, so nobody will suspect anything once I get back.

"Well, we should probably return the sceptre back to the castle, right?" I asked. She laughed, coldly. "Unfortunately, I had something else in mind." She said. Suddenly, my limbs felt numb. She was controlling me again. "Wha the-- what're you doing??" I asked, confused. She shrugged, and suddenly, she appeared in front of me. "I know who you are, (Y/N). And when I found out about your situation, I could resist getting in on it. I merely used you to get the sceptre," She explained. "What? Blair, I-"

"Oh, and FYI, Blair was just a fake alias I was using so I wouldn't get caught."

"Then, who are you?!" I asked, loudly.

"Most people know me as Eve."

[Rip Original the Character she dead uwu also PLOT TWIST >:D]