╚»T E N«╝

❰❰1ST PERSON POINT OF VIEW❱❱

~<>~<>~<>~<>~THE NEXT DAY~<>~<>~<>~<>~

After staying up all night, Blair and I came up with a plan to get that sceptre: We'd ask Charlie to go to her house, and when we do, we'd find that sceptre, and commit the murder. Simple!... or so it seems. First off, we need to persuade Charlie to let us visit the castle, which wasn't going to be easy.

"Ugh... how are we possibly gonna get Charlotte to invite us there?" Blair asked herself, deep in thought. We'd been thinking about this all night. Suddenly, an idea popped into my mind. "I know!" I exclaimed. Blair jerked her head up at me. "How about we get her to throw a sleepover at her house?" Blair's eyes widened and she facepalmed. "How did I not think of that before.." She mumbled, although I still heard her. "That's perfect! I knew the old--and much better--(Y/N) was still in there somewhere. You're a genius!" She exclaimed, expressing joy that seemed almost genuine.

A cocky smile formed on my face. I got out of the bathroom and, upon opening the door, saw Shadow there, mewing. He was obviously hungry; I had stayed in the bathroom with Blair all night, and he was also probably very concerned. I picked up Shadow and kissed him on his head to let him know I was okay. I then fed him and walked out of my room and into the lobby. When I arrived, I was welcomed with Husk on top of the front desk, eating a can of wet cat food like an actual cat. Lexi and Charlie were standing next to him, giggling at him.

I walked over to them. "Huh, seems like he's not afraid of expressing his true self anymore," I stated. Husk stopped eating and looked at me, his ears pricked back. After a few seconds, he went back to eating. Charlie stared at me. "Who're you, and what did you do with (Y/N)?!" She exclaimed jokingly. Oh yeah, I thought. I forgot Lexi gave me a revamp yesterday. Lexi giggled. "I gave her a makeover, too! For some reason, I just find fashion so fun~" She cooed. I gathered up the courage to speak up, so finally, I did. "Hey, Charlie. Since I've only ever been here, why don't we have a sleepover?" I asked, attempting to hide my nervousness. Charlie's eyes grew really big, and stars practically filled them. "YES!! That would be so fun!" She bursted. Lexi nodded.

"I'll go tell everyone about it," Charlie announced, walking away from me and Lexi. She turned to me. "You're in a good mood," She teased, sarcastically, "What gave you, a murderer, the idea to want her to throw a sleepover?" I shrugged in responce. "I dunno... I guess I just never got the chance to have fun as a teen because I never had friends," I explained. Lexi slowly nodded. She went back to watching Husk, who had finished eating, and was now laying down on the desk like a cat would.

 She went back to watching Husk, who had finished eating, and was now laying down on the desk like a cat would

Lexi pointed and laughed. Husk covered his eyes with his big ass ears. I rolled my eyes, smirking. "Well, I guess we should start getting ready, huh?" I suggested. Lexi nodded and skipped up to her room. "Ugh, she's way too bubbly; it makes me cringe..." Blair mumbled. I walked back to my room and got packed up. "I'm all ready, Blair," I told her, after about ten minutes of packing and getting ready. I heard her sigh. "I can't believe this is actually working out, haha." She said, relieved, although I don't think she was talking directly to me.

I walked down to the lobby where everyone was standing, most likely waiting for me. Lexi and Charlie were bouncing up and down like excited children. "Ya ready?" Charlie asked, causing me to nod in responce. She nodded back. "Alright everyone, let's go!!~" She exclaimed. We all started leaving. I took out my phone, put in my earbuds, and put on my favorite song as we headed out.

I can't believe out plan is actually coming into play.