╚»S I X T E E N«╝

❰❰EVE'S POINT OF VIEW❱❱

"Eve?" (Y/N) asked, shock in her voice. I ignored her. She was starting to get annoying. "Why are you doing this?" She asked as I walked out of the mansion. "Simple. I want revenge on everybody who has gotten in my way." She sighed. I rolled my eyes. "Listen, (Y/N). Don't take this personally. I just needed you." I explained. "You had the perfect situation and I just knew I could take advantage of you."

I held the sceptre in the air. "With this sceptre in my hand, change me into who I am!" I chanted. The sceptre starting glowing and my--(Y/N)'s body morphed into my own.

 The sceptre starting glowing and my--(Y/N)'s body morphed into my own

[ART ISN'T MINE. I JUST LOVE THIS DESIGN FOR EVE. CREDIT TO THE OWNER OF THE ART.]

I exhaled, happy to no longer be a ghost. "When you were telling me that story... why didn't you go back with Adam?" (Y/N) asked. I growled, but followed it with a sigh. "If you must know, I did go back with Adam. However, I caught him in the act of cheating, so I left him." I explained. (Y/N) gasped, "That's horrible! I'm so sorry.." I growled again. "Doesn't matter. He's one of the first ones on my hit-list."

"Then, who's the first?"

"My sister, Queen Lilith."

After I said this, she remained quiet. I looked at the clock tower in the distance and saw that it was 8:00 am, meaning everyone in the castle should be awake. Also, Lucifer and Lilith should be back from their little business trip or wherever they were. I teleported to the front of the castle and summoned a mirror to see who was in there. Fortunately, the king and queen were in the throne room, talking to Charlotte. It seems she and Lucifer were arguing over that little sleepover she threw.

I walked in the castle and walked around the foyer, waiting for the perfect moment to intrude. I walked over to their family portrait on the wall and stared at it. I growled and ripped Lilith's face off of the picture. I dropped the ripped-off face onto the floor.

❰❰LILITH'S POINT OF VIEW❱❱

"Why didn't you tell us you were letting people in the castle?!" Lucifer yelled at Charlie. She looked scared, but she wasn't trembling. "I'm not a child anymore, Dad! I'm allowed to make my own decisions!" She exclaimed. "Not under my roof, you're not!" Lucifer screamed back. I got up. "Honey, is yelling at her really the best way to resolve this?" I asked Lucifer, causing both of them to turn to me. "She's just a teenager doing teenager things. We used to do this stuff, too. Is she really doing any harm?" Lucifer opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out. After a few seconds, something did.

"But I--...She--..ugh, I guess not..." He finally gave in. I smiled and looked at Charlie. "We'll let it slide this time, but next time, please let us know when you're inviting friends over, okay?" She nodded and hugged me. "Aww, nothing like family time, huh~" I familiar voice cooed. We all turned and saw Eve standing in the doorway, holding Lucifer's sceptre. Lucifer quickly got up. "What're you doing with my sceptre?!" He screamed. Eve laughed. "Well, I had the perfect opportunity to take it, so I did." She answered, bluntly.

"Has anyone seen (Y/N)!? She's gone!" A girl asked, running in the throne room. Charlie looked at her. "She's missing? What's going on??" She asked, seemingly about to have a panic attack. I stepped up. "What do you want from us?" Eve looked at me, her face cold. "To be the Queen!" She answered. "My whole life, I've tried to be as good as you, but I never got the recognition you got. I wanted to be Queen, but you got to it first! I'm not being second anymore!" She blasted lightning at me, striking me just below my heart. I shouted and fell to the ground. Lucifer's eyes widened and he screamed as he charged towards my sister.

She teleported out of the way, causing Lucifer to stop in his tracks. I got up and looked at Eve. She was laughing. Charlie growled and ran up to her from behind. She jumped on her back. "Gah! Get off, brat!" Eve yelled. She elbowed Charlie in the gut, causing her to fall off her aunt. I ran over to Charlie. "Are you alright?" I asked. She weakly nodded. "I'll go get Vaggie!" The other girl said as she ran out of the room.

❰❰LEXI'S POINT OF VIEW❱❱ ((Wow ya'll are getting a lot of new POVs))

I ran into Charlie's room. "Vaggie!" I yelled. She looked up from her phone. "What's wrong, Lexi?" She asked. I explained that Eve had stolen Lucifer's sceptre and that she hurt Charlie. Her eyes widened. "Oh, no she won't!" Vaggie yelled. She grabbed her spear and ran out of the room. Alastor's smile got wider. "A fight, huh? This, I got to check out." He walked out of the room. Angel looked at me and gave me one of his guns. "I guess we should join them." He said, I nodded and he walked out. I decided to go through (Y/N)'s stuff to try and find any clues of where she may be.

I looked through her purse and found her sketchbook. I looked through it and saw mostly drawings of Lucifer's sceptre. Weird.. I thought. I saw another drawing, but it was different. It was of a girl with gray eyes, and wearing a white dress. At the bottom, it was labeled as Blair. I shrugged. I flipped to the last page and saw a step-by-step plan. From the looks of it, she was trying to steal the sceptre to kill someone named Selene? I closed the book and ran back into the throne room, to see everyone outnumbering Eve--well, everyone except Alastor; he was watching from the corner, looking amused.

"EVERYONE!! I think (Y/N) was trying to steal the sceptre, too!" I yelled, causing everyone--including Eve--to stop and look at me. "Ah, (Y/N)... my little accomplice~" Eve cooed. Charlie looked at her. "She was working with you??" She asked, shocked. Eve laughed. "No, no, no... I used her to get the sceptre," She said. I growled. "WHERE IS SHE?!" Everyone else looked at me. Eve smirked. "I took control of her body. Her mind is still there, but she doesn't have control." My eyes widened.

"That's what you think, Eve." An all-too-familiar voice said. We turned around and saw a ghost of (Y/N)?