╚»F I V E«╝

❰❰3ND PERSON POINT OF VIEW❱❱

"Her name is Selene Walker." (Y/N) stated. Everyone stopped walking and got silent. Lexi and (Y/N) looked confused, and felt uncomfortable at the sudden action. Vaggie stared at the former murderer, her eye wide. "THE Selene Walker?" She asked, starting to sweat a little. (Y/N) nodded, causing Vaggie to look down. She shook her head and continued walking, causing everyone else to continue heading back to the hotel as well.

Apon their arrival back to the hotel, they noticed Husk black-out drunk in the middle of the lobby. Vaggie facepalmed and went to go tell the cat demon off, while everyone else went to go do their own thing. (Y/N) and Lexi went up to their rooms, but Lexi insisted she showed her new 'bestie' her room.

Lexi's room was nowhere near as empty as (Y/N)'s was. Its wardrobe was filled to the brim with outfits and accessories. There was a miniature cooler in the corner, which must've already had consumables occupying it. Music supplies filled a good portion of the room, and art materials filled the vanity against the wall and on her bed. In front of the TV, there lay two bean bags with wireless video game controllers sat on them. On the TV stand (below the TV itself), we're a few video game consoles, each plugged in and ready to be used. Surrounding the art materials on the vanity, was an expensive looking tablet that seemed to have Wattpad opened on it. It looked as if she were in the process of writing a story.

(Y/N)'s jaw dropped. How did she get all of this unpacked in such little time? Let alone even get so much expensive stuff without being mugged? She was beyond confused, but decided to let the matter slide. Lexi smiled as pushed all of the art supplies off of her bed, and flopped on it. You walked in and sat next to her. You both continued to talk, draw, and watch YouTube videos, before Lexi turned on her SEGA Genesis Mini (Yes I have one; It's amazing~) and started playing "Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine." You sat on her bed and continued watching, playing with Shadow, and drawing in her sketchbook, cycling between the three activities.

After a few hours of this, Lexi switched to playing "Sonic the Hedgehog 2." She looked at (Y/N). "Wanna join me?"

"Sure, why not?" She replied, hopping on the bean bag next to Lexi. She placed Shadow on her lap, and he almost immediately fell asleep. They continued to have fun, play video games, and eat snacks until they decided to part ways until tomorrow. They bid their farewells, and awaited for the next day to arrive.