╚»S I X«╝

❰❰Ş̴̷̵̞͕͚̰̺̦̘͉̠̽̀̓̊͒̊̑͜͜͠ͅe̵̷̴̝̪̬̻͓̩̱͓̫̲̞̋́̉̌̈́͛̓̍́l̴̷̵̛͎͔̫̝̣̳͖̤̭̗͙̓̑̾̃̈́͠ḗ̵̷̸͇͍͍̤̥̮̗̿̒̿̐̃̿̂̆̂͗́̒̌̚͜n̶̷̶̨̩̞̣̜̳̬͆̃͐̆͠e̶̷̸̡̮̪̣̻̪̺̜̎̓͠'S POINT OF VIEW❱❱

Ugh... where the Hell am I..?

I lift my head up. I open my eye slowly, expecting to be met with an eye-bleedinglight, but, upon opening my eyes, I was welcomed by a very, very dim light. I opened my eye fully, and looked around. Red. Red, from as far as the eye (Literally, my one eye) could see. Honestly, I didn't mind; red was my favorite color. It reminded me of blood, whether it be that of myself or one of my victims.

Anyway, I look up at the maroon sky. There's a giant pentagram in the sky--possibly this place's sun, not a very good sun, though, considering the level of light it's giving off. I swiftly came to the conclusion that I was in Hell; I mean, why else would there be massive amounts of fire, screaming and yelling coming from the city, and a FREAKING PENTAGRAM IN THE SKY?

I got up an examined myself via a window. My already-pale skin didn't look all that different, except for the gray tint to it. My sclerae and pupil (which also looked like a cat's) was now a dark maroon. My irides were now strawberry-blonde. Speaking of strawberry-blonde, my hair was no longer said color; it was now a bright, blood red. I examined my outfit. I struck a few poses, making some childish faces along with them. I definitely loved my new self.

I walked down the city's beaten-up sidewalks. Wherever I looked, there was some type of crime being commited by some type of demon. I noticed a lot of the demons here were based around some sort of animal. Thinking back to my new look, I realized I didn't have any animal traits, besides being human, of course. For some reason, I felt disappointment build up inside me, causing me to stop walking and reflect. Why am I so upset about this? Who cares if I have animal qualities or not? I kept reassuring myself I wouldn't lose any sleep or tears because of this. While I didn't realize, I had been pinned against a wall.

"Hey~" The tiger demon that pinned me against the wall cooed. I narrowed my eyes in annoyance. "What's a cutie like you doing 'round these parts?" He asked, suggestively. I shrugged sarcastically, showing him my signature emotionless grin in the process. "I don't know, but it definitely wasn't to be molested by some creepy dude," I sneered. His face morphed into shock, and then frustration. "Are you talking back to me, Doll Face?" He asked, rather loudly. I giggled.

"First off, DON'T call me Doll Face; I got bigger balls than you'll ever have," I semi-threatened, insulting him. "Second, no shit, I'm talking back to you. Ya want a cookie, Einstein?" I kicked him in his nuts before dipping. I heard a scream, which was followed by a growl. I sensed he was chasing behind me, making me grin. It's always nice to have a challenge once in a while. I thought, my inner sadist kicking in. I ran through the city, sometimes intervening in other demon's crimes. I also had to sometimes run through large crowds, which was super fun--getting to push people, most of the time pushing them to the ground, causing them to get hurt.

Eventually, I lost the tiger demon. That was a cake walk. I semi-complimented myself. These trifling demons were starting to get annoying, so I decided to go and let out my agitation by finding a weapon, and murdering some helpless souls.

~<> 5 HOURS LATER <>~

I was currently hiding in a huge mansion. I got myself a crowbar and murdered thirteen people (Yes, I make kill count lists). I managed to kill some super rich guy, possibly someone who owned a decent amount of territory around here, and nicked his money. He also--like a retard--kept his address in his handbag. I escaped to his mansion, and that's where I am now.

I took his handbag so nobody could find his address. Fortunately, he had security guards (who looked like they'd previously been in some type of mafia) and traps everywhere, making it almost impossible to get into the mansion. With their commander eliminated, I forced them to work for me. I decided to take the mansion and all of the land this guy owned.

Honestly, life was nice. I got to sit on my balcony and laugh at all the inferior demons. However, I saw a group of people. From my time here, I've learned a lot of info, so I knew about most of them from the commotion amongst the sinners (the word most will be important in a bit). There was the princess, Charlie, that gay prostitute, & Creepypasta Bambi. Two of the three I didn't know from the townsfolk, I still knew. Of course, I saw an all-too-familiar (Y/N), and the second one was none-other then Vagatha. She was covering her eye with her hair. Adorable. There was one other girl, but I didn't know anything about her, therefore I didn't give a shit about her.

It's nice to see (Y/N) and Vagatha in the same place. I'm going to savor watching them die, again, and again, and again.

~ A/N ~

OH DEAR LUCIFER I'M SORRY

I haven't updated this in a few months and I'm sorry about that. Truly. You're probably wondering why I put my most popular book on a hiatus, and honestly, it beats me, too. Idk why I did that, and again, I apologize. This is just a filler chapter. I didn't make it in (Y/N)'s point of view because I just wrote all this today and didn't have any ideas. Fortunately, this introduces one of this story's main antagonists.

I'll stop rambling now. Bye!