╚»E L E V E N«╝

[TO ALL MY ALASTOR FANGIRLS HERE: Your time has come ;) I'm sorry I called him lanky, though, but it's true]

❰❰1ST PERSON POINT OF VIEW❱❱

After what seemed to be an eternity of walking, talking, and goofing off, we approached a gigantic castle. Its walls were dark gray bricks made of stone, and its roof was a dark red, but not maroon. It basically had a medieval times aesthetic to it. Lexi's eyes were practically stars, looking like a 2010 Justin Bieber fangirl with a backstage pass. "We're here~" Charlie announced. She took a key out of her purse and opened the huge doors. The foyer was as large and grand as you'd expect, and it smelt like apple pie throughout the room. "Ugh... Lucifer's obsession with apples has only gotten worse over the years..." Blair mumbled, sounding disgusted. I exhaled and slowly nodded.

Soon, Charlie guided us to her room, which was as big as my Earth house if you merged all the floors into one huge floor (Sorry if that made no sense whatsoever .-.). The room was filled with different shades of pink and red, with an off-white accent. There was a huge bed in the middle, and it had its own private bathroom! To the left, there was decently-sized balcony. Vaggie looked quite at home, but then again, she's most likely been here a few times, since she was dating Charlie (I ship uwu).

"Alright everyone! I'll go get the mattresses from the basement!" Charlie told us as she skipped out of the room, Vaggie not to far behind. I walked out onto the balcony and stared at what was supposed to be the sky, and thought. What happened? Just a week ago, I was on Earth ruining lives... "Doesn't it just feel like yesterday?" Blair asked, sounding calmer than she usually would. She sounded... sad. Like she missed something. Maybe home? What's your origin story? I thought, asking Blair. She sighed. "I was a human, just like you. I lived alone with my husband for years, and we were practically inseparable. We--I--dedicated my entire life to God; to help him, to please him... everything. But one wrong mistake, and suddenly, our paradise crashed. I did everything for God, but that wasn't enough for him! I was sent to Hell while my husband got to go to Heaven! However, he wasn't happy with God's decision, so he bribed some powerful angels to make me a ghost. I got to leave Hell, and then I found you," She explained. I nodded. At least your husband was pure enough to see your mistake. Why didn't you go back up with him? She didn't say anything, so I disregarded the subject.

After about five minutes, Alastor walked onto the balcony and stood next to me. "I've been meaning to talk to you," He started. I nodded. "So, you're The Masked Wolf? You know, you're quite popular here in Hell; even before you showed up!" He informed me. I looked at him. "Why me? I'm just some run-of-the-mill serial killer," I responded. He shrugged. "You have one of the highest kill counts in history! Alot of Joe-murderers look up to you, y'know?" I looked back at the view, sighing. "Well, at least somebody respects me..." "Oh, alot of people respect you, (Y/N)! Barely anyone knows you're here, though," He started before Charlie and Vaggie came back holding a bunch of mattresses. Alastor walked back inside to see if there were any that his lanky self could fit on.

"Enough sob stories. We have a rival to eliminate." Blair stated, back to her normal self.