╚»E I G H T«╝

❰❰2ND PERSON POINT OF VIEW❱❱

--Later--

After the fiasco with Husk, Lexi decided she wanted to try doing someone's makeup, so she decided to do your's, much to your demise. After about thirty minutes of her begging and you refusing, you finally gave in, and let Lexi give you a makeover. The whole time, she looked to be having alot of fun.

She ended up doing your makeup, giving you a new outfit, and cutting your hair so it wasn't to the floor anymore, followed by dyeing it again, so it would still have the black/red ombre design. After about an hour, she was done. "You're all done! Go look!" She exclaimed excitedly, pointing towards the mirror that was attached to her vanity.

You got up and looked at your new and improved self. Once you looked into that mirror, your eyes widened.

"Do you like it?" She asked, bouncing up and down on her bed

"Do you like it?" She asked, bouncing up and down on her bed. You were speechless. Just an hour ago you looked like... well, yourself. Now you look like a runway model?! Lexi noticed your expression and giggled. "I guess that's a 'yes'~" She answered for herself. You turned and looked at her. "How'd you get so good at fashion?" You asked her.

"My parents ran a beauty salon that I worked at until I was about fifteen. Then I was hired at a movie production company, where I designed costumes for movies, and did actor's makeup," She answered without any thought. "It's just second nature for me, I guess." She mumbled to herself, but loud enough for you to hear.

After that, you two sat in silence for a while, making occasional glances at one another. After long enough, Lexi sighs and looks at you. "Y'know, you aren't as bad as first thought," She admitted.

"How so?"

"I mean, from my time here, I haven't had the best experiences with people; then again, it's Hell.. what would I have expected, right? A-Anyway, when I first met you, you were... different. You weren't like anyone I had met before. I thought I could trust you. When you said that you were a murderer in your application, however, I was scared. I thought that you'd end up betraying and... killing me. I didn't wanna seem rude, though, so I kept up my bubbly persona. But now, I trust you. I feel safe around you, and... I care about you."

You stood there, slowly looking down. You needed to process all of this. Am I really becoming soft? You thought. You didn't know how to feel about this. "Soft? Please," You heard a feminine voice say. It sounded echo-y, like a ghost or something. Lexi noticed your weird expression. "Eh? What's wrong? Was it something I said?" She started asking a load of questions. You looked up at her. "No, it wasn't you. You didn't hear that voice?" You asked. She shook her head 'no'.

"Only you can hear me. You might not wanna expose me, not if ya wanna seem crazy," The voice said again. Your giant canine ears started twitching rapidly, causing Lexi to cautiously look around. After a few seconds, she stood up. "Uh, well... um," She started. "I'm gonna go revamp myself, then, I guess. You can play on some of my video games if you want." She walked into the bathroom and closed the door, locking it in the process. You decided to play Mega Man: The Wily Wars while you waited for Lexi.

"Finally, we're alone. That brat was starting to get annoying." The voice grumbled. "Who are you? And why are you here?" You asked, fear lacing your voice. The voice giggled. "I'm so flattered that you wanna meet me! However, I can only be seen through your reflection. Go find a mirror." She semi-demanded. "Wha..." You stuttered, unsure if you should listen to this... thing. What if this is a trap? You thought. The voice groaned. "Fine; if you don't wanna mee me, I'll make you meet me myself." Suddenly, you couldn't control yourself. You got up and went into your room. You walked into your bathroom and went in front of the mirror. You only saw your own reflection.

Suddenly, your reflection faded into a different girl. She looked nothing like you.

Once the girl appeared in the mirror, you felt less stiff

Once the girl appeared in the mirror, you felt less stiff. You attempted to move your arm, to which it shook. You sighed in relief, knowing that you had control of yourself again. "See? That wasn't so bad, now was it?" She asked, seeming rather annoyed that she had to dragged you here herself. "Whatever. Now, who are you?" You asked in a demanding tone. She laughed, a bit evilly. Her gray eyes stared into your (E/C) ones.

"You may call me Blair, & oh, it is such a pleasure to finally make your aquantance. I basically am the devil that sits--well, sat--on your shoulder before you became weak." She, now known as Blair, explained. "So... you're the one that made me kill all those people?" You asked, your eyes squinting in anger. "You're the reason why I have to suffer here for eternity??" Blair smirked. "Well, kinda; I'm the one that decided to do all the murdering. You, however, chose to lose your sanity and betray all of those weak fools." She said. You looked down, getting more angry with each word you processed. After you came to your senses, you looked back up to Blair, your eyes dilated out of fury.

Blair's eyes narrowed. "Glad I could knock some sense into ya. Now, get a hold of yourself. Remember who you were?" She asked. Suddenly, you were no longer in your room. You were in your brother's room. It was the dead of night. And there was your brother, sound asleep. You had a kitchen knife in your hand. "Doesn't this feel familiar?" Blair asked from inside your mind. You thought for a moment, and then realized. This was your first murder. Your brother was your first victim. You were only seventeen then. "Don't you remember? All the pain he and his squad of goons made you feel in school? Do it, now," Blair demanded, trying to get in your head, and succeeding.

You held the knife with both of your hands, your grip tight. You contemplated whether you should do it or not. You heard a shout from Blair. "Those people have made you weak! Charlie, Lexi-- all of them! End this, now! Before I do it myself!" She threatened. You continued to stare at the knife, your thoughts swirling within your mind. You recalled all the pain and suffering your brother made you feel. He'd hurt you so much, whether it be mentally, emotionally, or, God forbid, physically. The whole reason you'd been alone your whole life was because of him.

Your eyes finally narrowed. You shouted out of anger and lodged the knife into your brother's heart. He died almost instantly. You pulled the knife out of his chest, and blood gushed everywhere. You wiped some of the blood off of your face with your hand. You stared at your blood-covered palm, your breathing heavy. Blair giggled evilly, which slowly turned into a giant fit of laughs. "Don't you miss those times? When you destroyed anyone who stands or who's stood in your way? Why can't it be like that anymore?" Blair asked. You sighed and nodded. "I kinda do miss being feared..." You admitted, remembering all the other times you brutally murdered all of those people, and all the ways you ended each of them.

"Then wake up."