╚»T H R E E«╝

❰❰1ST PERSON POINT OF VIEW❱❱

"Hi! I'm Charlie! Though you probably already knew that, heheh," Charlie started rambling, stretching out her hand. I put on a fake smile and shook her hand. "Hi hi!!" Lexi beamed from the bed, still holding Shadow. Charlie smiled and waved at the succubus.

"May I come in?" Charlie asked. I nodded and invited her in. She sat down on the bed with us. "You two are some of our first patrons!" The princess started, obviously very excited. "Because of this, you two get.......VIP PASSES!!!!" Lexi squealed and squeezed Shadow, causing him to chirp in responce. I sat there, another fake smile formed on my pale face.

"Why don't you join me and my friends for breakfast? My treat!" The princess offered. Lexi's eyes widened. "YES YES YES YES YESSSS!!" She exclaimed, hugging Charlie from the side. "Sure," was all that escaped my lips.

We got dressed out of our pajamas and into something else. Lexi gave me some more clothes, so my other outfit could get washed.

I walked out of the bathroom in my new attire, and immediately, Lexi squealed like a Justin Bieber fangirl

I walked out of the bathroom in my new attire, and immediately, Lexi squealed like a Justin Bieber fangirl. Lexi was next. She stepped into the bathroom and closed the door, locking it, probably to make sure we weren't creeps and wanted to take a peek at her.

About a minute and a half later, she opened the door and confidently strutted her stuff, looking as if she were a runway model. Now, I'm not big on fashion, but I must say, her outfit isn't looking half bad.

Apon realizing Charlie and I were staring at her, she made a pose and puckered her lips, as if she really were a runway model

Apon realizing Charlie and I were staring at her, she made a pose and puckered her lips, as if she really were a runway model. We all laughed. We headed out the door--but not before Lexi treated Husk like an actual cat--and went to whatever restaurant Charlie's squad was at.